Eight | Runaway

"For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo."
William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

—•—

Tyler

"Wait Veronica." I pleaded.

"No, this is to much, leave me alone, I'll call the police if you don't." She ordered running to the door.

I watched as she left me standing alone, she went to her window seeing me, I left, I made my way till I was outside the door.

I walked in seeing Michael in the corner, reading a newspaper from the 90's.

"Michael, I messed up...again." I waltzed in, lying face flat onto the long sofa.

I should have never met her, I should have just started the school and got to know her. But no, the fool I am, I went and showed her one of my powers, which frankly, scared her enough to run away from me.

Maybe she'll understand or forgive. Maybe she'll just end up hating me. I had so many chances, wasted it. She thinks I'm a freak, a creep, even a stalker. In reality I just w-need to protect her to get my wings back.

"I saw." He spoke aloud.

"And you didn't interfere." I shouted.

"I'm only here to view not join."

"I ruined it, my chances everything." I shouted again.

"You haven't, tell her what you are?" Michael said walking closer to me.

"She'll just run again." I said disappointed.

"How do you know?" Michael said.

"I know, I saw her eyes, she thought I was a freak, a..." I was going to continue when Michael interrupted.

"We're mighty creatures, not freaks, she'll understand."

"How do you know?" I paused. "How do you know so much of her?"

"I do." Was that the only thing I would get told her.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon." Michael said before leaving the room.

I put my head back down, I needed to know more of her, I would have to try and be friend her friends.

Those four people who had surrounded. The tall one, the one with the weird hair, the ginger girl and blondie.

They all seemed to be her friend. If I did be-friend them, maybe I can protect her, by becoming her friend. I wasn't telling her, she never needed to know.

She would do what she did today, run. I couldn't handle her running. She was better of in the dark about me. By her knowing I was putting her in danger and that would make my job ten times worse.

I needed to get their early, talk to them telling them I was new and maybe, I can start a new with Veronica.

She was too much, maybe she'll ramble on, about what happened? I was only here to protect her.

"Tyler." I heard a squeaky voice say.

"Leave Georgia." I shouted.

"Why?" She asked sitting in front of me.

"I'm busy." I said.

"Doing."

"Stuff."

"Stop doing stuff and let's do something." She said coming closer, her lips lingering close to my own.

"Leave Georgia." I ordered.

"Not until, we do something."

"Georgia, I will throw you out." I shouted again.

"You wouldn't." She threatened.

"What do you want?" I said looking at her.

"I want you." Her lips attaching to my own.

"Not now." I pushed her off me.

"Why?" She pouted back at me.

"Is it because of the girl." She shouted back at me.

Georgia was an angel, she had spiting red hair and emerald green eyes. Any man would love her, she was feisty, hot and amazing to them. But I didn't want her, I despised her, her arrogance, thinking she was better than everybody else.

It reminded me too much of what I used to be like. How I cared only about myself, that my importance was more than anybody elses. That I was on top of the world.

Don't get me wrong, I still sometimes acted liked that, I didn't care of protecting Veronica but it was my only chance to be what I was made for, not a worthless human. Who ruin the world!

I was worth more than this pathetic world. Humans, fighting over stupid stuff, mot caring about how they ruin the world. Even worse the people who don't care about their own kind.

Their all the same. Every single one of them. Even if they don't they're all the same.

"But, Ty." Georgia pleaded, she took me out of my daydream as I looked into her green eyes.

"Georgia, leave." I shouted again.

"Fine." She said like a moody child. I sometimes wonder if she was always so spoilt and moody.

I was going to protect her, even if she didn't want to be.

I needed my wings.

—•—

Hey unicorns, short part, as I quickly wrote it this morning, I wanted to show how Tyler reacted because he reacts like a child.

Also I got entered into the competition run by theireaderschoice , and I got nominated for best paranormal story, so go check it out and enter me for that category and for the other categories you can submit other people.

//Favourite Berry?//

Ria