Forty | Cellar Trouble

O, let me teach you how to knit again
This scattered corn into one mutual sheaf,
These broken limbs again into one body.
William Shakespeare, Titus Andronicus

—•—

Veronica

"I'm sick of the both of you." Michael clicked his fingers allowing a manacles to form around both of our wrists. I tried getting it off, but it didn't work.

"Once both of you have sorted out your issues, they will disappear. " Michael took us both to a cellar. "You step one foot out of this room, you'll both have to pay." I didn't bother speaking, Michael was clearly annoyed that we'd both been bickering to each other throughout the trial.

Michael disappeared leaving us both handcuffed together.

"Michael." Tyler shouted over and over again, before slumping down, making me fall to the ground next to him.

"Tyler, shut up." I shouted at him, as he had been shouting for Michael.

"Why don't you?" He scowled out.

"I've done nothing to you, stop being a whiny three year old." I scorned at him.

"I'm not a whiny 3 year old." He said in a whiny three year old voice. Told you so.

I groaned at his stupidness. "We have to sort out our issue, if we want to get out of here."

"My issue is that, my feelings clearly have no effect on you what so ever." He shouted to me. His anger making me flinch back.

"Really, because clearly mine doesn't to yours either. I did see you kiss Kayla. Who by the way, is using you to get to me."

"Well at least we're both trying to get to you." He muttered.

"You're an actual jerk. I should have believed Ross and Justin." I told him.

"Maybe you should have. When we get out of here, you can go to your little boy toy, Ryan, and I'll only protect you in a supernatural case. Not if he breaks you again," he shouted to me again. He saw me this time flinch and stopped shouting at the end.

"I would never go back to Ryan. I was hiding my feelings by replacing it with fake feelings towards Ryan. I could never date him. " I told Tyler, as I slumped my head back. "I saw the real him."

"What is your real feelings then?" He said in a normal tone.

"My feelings, are complicated. All I know is that I... I l-like you a lot. I shouldn't, you've hurt me more then anybody has. But I still think of you. That when I think of someone else, they get replaced with you. When I saw you kissing Kayla. I felt my heart break, felt it crumble and stood upon. I felt it break just as Aurora described yours." I paused as his face showed no emotion to me. I hadn't realised the amount of shouting I had been doing."It may be complicated, my life has changed but I know that I like you more then I should." I confessed to him.

"Veronica, don't." I looked confused at him. I admitted my feelings and he rejects them. I felt like I was living a rejected by the alpha stories.

"I don't deserve you, your heart should go to someone who will treat you right, I don't treat you right. Even Zadkiel has a better heart then me and he's as old as the romans." Damn I lost my chance. "I thought it could be me. But I realised now that you're to good for me. Even though it'll break me. I want you happy, with me; you won't, you'll find someone who deserves your love. I've done too many bad things in my life. Even if your the best thing in my life. I can't see you hurt; if I mess up. Like I always do..." he looked at me this time.