Thirty | Till Death Do Us Part

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."           

Neil Gaiman, Coraline

—•—

Tyler

I woke up to water trickling down to my forehead, I instantly jolted up, to be zapped by the manacles I was tied with, any movement electricity bursted through my veins. I needed to find Veronica, she had been in control by Aurora. She had got her revenge but someone had clearly dropped the idea and made a deal. I just needed to find out who. The electric bolted through me like blood.

"Tyler." Michael shouted to me.

"Michael." I shouted back restlessly.

"What did you do to Veronica? She was crying when I found her." Off course she'd blame me, nobody else, say that my hormones got the better of me and made me do something bad. It was Aurora so I didn't know what to expect.

"Aurora's in Veronica's body, and I don't know if Aurora had killed her not." I said tired, seeing his shadow form.

"Aurora." He said relishing in the memories of us killing her family. Her weeping children and family, to say it didn't wake me up in the night would be an understatement.

"Someone made her do it." I continued. "Get me out of these."

Michael flicked his fingers allowing them to burst into flame, I stood up, my wrists weak and sore, marked with blood and blue. "I left her." Michael instantly said.

We quickly both moved into the gym, we saw Veronica or Aurora fighting at Justin, I saw a bit of blood stain her corset and skirt, she clearly didn't feel or see it.

"Aurora." Michael shouted, allowing her head to whip round. The game had only just started, Justin had gone back and it was just Aurora staring into each of us.

"Get out of her." Michael ordered again.

"Tusk, tusk, always the one to make a scene," everyone stood quietly, confused and worried at the situation.

"Look at the time, stage two should be happening soon." We both looked at her as grey wisps of air floated out of Veronica's mouth and onto the ground, allowing the old hag to form onto the ground. Veronica's body lay limp covered in blood, I heard screaming, shouting, running and people gathering.

I ran to Veronica not concentrating on Aurora disappearing into the ground. "Veronica, wake up." I shouted as I reached her limp body, losing her would not allow me to became an angel and I couldn't lose her. In the short month I had known her, she had been incredible.

"Veronica." I said again, Justin bent down, as blood poured out again. Her face was still, her brown eyes frozen no longer shining bright with hope and life; showing resent and sorrow.

"What did you do?" Justin and Ryan shouted, Ross on the phone for an ambulance. They both blaming me.

"Do you think I did this?" I gestured to the limp body resting on my knees. I felt a tear trickle down my ashy face.

"Michael." I shouted, seeing as he stared at the ground. "Michael, get someone."

"Tyler, Raffael is coming." Michael said, his eyes sore and filled with no emotion.

"Who? She needs an ambulance." Ryan shouted out.

"Leave, all of you." Michael shouted, he was clearly controlling them making them all leave, the opposition were confused and left as well.

"What happened?" Raffael came leaving bursts of fire, crouching down to her length.

"Aurora." I confessed.

"Let me take her." Raffael told me, he took her limp body, he had to help her, she couldn't die.

"Tyler." Michael asked, as I rubbed at my sore eyes.

"Yes."

"Did Aurora say anything to you?"

"She did, she was saying how someone had made a deal." I recited.

He nodded, he had a plan and I needed to know what it was. If it was a way to find Aurora, I wanted to be the one to kill her, nobody else. At least for Veronica's sake.

"You better go to Raffael." Michael tried to persuade me but I wasn't taking it.

"No, if you're going to find Aurora, I'm coming." I shouted sternly.

"Tyler, I want to know who it was, you'll just go in wanting to kill her." He was half right, but I did want to find out who had made he deal.

"I promise I won't kill her, until you tell me to; but whoever made the deal with Aurora, clearly wanted Veronica." I reasoned out.

"Tyler, you better not, the archangels are still annoyed at the fact that she got stabbed, if Veronica dies, the consequences will be very severe." I nodded. Knowing that if she did die, I would be sent to hell.

"What did Jophiel do with Georgia?" I asked, remembering the scene that had happened between the both of them.

"Georgia is in solitary confinement, her trial will be happening in a couple of days." Finally she was getting what she deserved.

I signed, I was happy at Georgia being in confinement, but I felt as if she wasn't going to get as bad as me. That she was going to trick them into blaming someone else. Hopefully Jophiel and the other archangels would look through it all.

"How do we find Aurora?" I questioned.

"Uriel, he'll be able to find her, he does have an association with some demons." He said the last word with disgust in his tone, a bit hypercritical when he was making deals with demons to find information. Uriel was a clever guy though, he had the association of demons and could find them anywhere. But he mostly was supposed to help with decisions, give thoughts in order to follow the right path. If only he had came to tell me not to trust Veronica when Aurora was controlling her.

"Michael, you called." Uriel spoke, coming forward, yellow and amber specs fell down the ground, his blonde hair and amber eyes stared at the both of us, he was trying to be intimidating but he was like Gabriel, odd but not that odd.

"We need to find Aurora?"

"Of course you do." He have a small smile, before looking at us both.

"You'll help." I asked. It was so easy to get archangels to help you. We did take them for granted but it was their job to help everyone.

"Of course I will."

—•—

Hey guys, do you think Raffael will help Veronica?

Will Uriel be able to find Aurora?

So many questions, the song is just what I was listening to when I wrote the prt, but it does somehow reflect the chapter. So you know!

//Equal rights for males and females? Discuss.//

Ria