Epilogue

Love is not a word to be defined. It is a reality to be experienced. 

I can say that this experience made me a lot stronger. Dylan taught me a lot of things before he left me. One of the lessons I learned from him is to not depend myself too much to someone you really love or to someone you used to be with. There's no permanent thing in this world. People change. Feelings change. And yeah, people LEAVE. 

Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. And I know that love is the strangest thing. It can make the weakest person strong and the strongest person weak.

Our love is the most precious thing I had so far. Our love... is just a memory. I love him so much and that will remain permanent in my heart.

ENDS HERE~

A/N: Thank you so much for reading my story. =)))

Yung last part ng story ko is from the movie "If only". Dun ko po nakuha yung flow ng last part ng stroy ko. 

--This whole story is dedicated to Paul Hementera -- the love of my life. 

MEMORIES IN THE MAKING (BOOK 2 OF IT'S JUST A MEMORY) IS NOW ON GOING! :) CHECK IT OUT!