Chapter 22 - The Raid.

Today was the day, the Raid was going to take place.

Charlie and Raphael were lying in their bed, neither of them had been able to get much sleep the night before as they were too excited to be going on their first Raid.

"Are you awake love?" Raphael asked quietly, he didn't want to wake his mate if Charlie was asleep.

"Yes I am, guess I was a little too excited to sleep very much last night." Charlie said with a smirk.

"Same here, we will be able to show the light how powerful we are and that they should be fearing us, while at the same time keeping our true identities secret." Raphael replied.

"We get to wear our cloaks and mask's too, I have been waiting to do that since we got them." Charlie said with a smile.

They kissed one another before getting out of the bed and making their way to the washroom, they were not going to be attacking until it had gotten dark so they were going to spend the day going over the plan's for the attack.

They left their rooms and made their way to the meeting room, they were glad that school was finished for now as that would have been too much to juggle at one time.

Turn's out Charlie and Raphael were last people to make it into the room as everyone else was already there and talking to one another.

"So what's the plan?" Raphael asked, Charlie sat on the chair and Raphael sat on his lap.

"Well as you know we can't take the twin's with us, so a couple of the Death Eater's are going to remain behind to watch them, we need the light to see the Circlet of the Founder's together to know how powerful you are." Tom explained.

"That makes sense we work better as a group and we make a much more intimidating sight when we are all together." George said with a smirk, they were a force to be reckoned with when they were separate from the group, but when they were together it was another matter all together.

"The Death Eater's will go in first as the light will expect them, you will then come in anyway you wish to." Severus said, he knew how much his son and his group liked their grand entrance's.

"Anyway we like?" Raphael asked with a smirk, one that widened when his mother and father nodded.

Raphael and the Circlet would discuss that when they were alone, this way they could surprise the dark as well as the light.

"Do not attack anyone until the Circlet arrives on the scene! When the Circlet arrives then it is a free for all, try not to hurt innocent's unless it is necessary. You can hurt member's of the Order but try to take captive's and not kill then, we still want people to fight when the final battle come's." Lucius said his part.

Everyone nodded and went over the smaller detail's before the meeting was concluded. The Circlet went away to discuss their own little flares while the Death Eater's went to prepare for the Raid.

The day passed quickly and before anyone knew what was happening it was time for them to get ready for the Raid.

"Wow, you look gorgeous." Charlie said as he looked to his mate, who was wearing a black cloak outlined in red with his mask, a hood covered his hair since it was an obvious feature of his.

"I can say the same about you love." Raphael said with a smirk, Charlie was wearing a black cloak outlined in blue with his mask, a hood also covered his bright red hair.

They kissed one another before walking out of their room and meeting everyone in the living area of the manor.

"Tonight is the first time the Circlet will be on one of our Raid's but it won't be their last! I know they can protect themselves but I want Death Eater's to stay near the group member's just in case something goes wrong, I don't want anyone injured or killed during this Raid on our side." Tom said gently, he was a good public speaker. Raphael could see why so many people joined Voldemort.