Chapter 18 - The Birth.

It had been 2 and a half months since Charlie had been kidnapped, that same amount of time since they killed Nymphadora Tonks for kidnapping Raphael's mate and unborn child.

Since then every month something new was placed into the Daily Prophet, the latest one read:

Order Killers?

You read that title right readers, there has been some information that Order Members are being killed once every month. The Order of the Phoenix is lead by Albus Dumbledore and it is a small army focusing on getting rid of Voldemort, however there have been 2 attacks on members so far and the number is expected to rise to three in a couple of days.

The first victim was Kingsley Shacklebolt, who was tortured with the Cutting Curse before getting around four Killing Curses at the same time.

The second victim was Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody, who was tortured with the Bone Breaking Curse before getting the same amount of Killing Curses at one time.

Nymphadora Tonks has not been seen by anyone since before the murders began, so what if somehow she was the start of this? Maybe she was the first to be killed?

The Order is refusing to give anymore information to me and it is making me suspicious that they do know something and they are not telling the public. Raids and killings have decreased dramatically, so it makes me wonder if these Order Killings have stopped the Raids done by the Dark Lord.

I will update when I get more information on this subject.

Rita Skeeter.

When the paper had been read the dark were shocked when more information had not been given, they thought that Dumbledore would give the public everything in order to keep safe but it looked as if he was keeping the information between him and the rest of the Order.

"You would think he would let the public know." Draco said, after he had read the paper.

"I know, it seems to me that Dumbledore is keeping secrets from everyone but the Order and the public are starting to catch on." Raphael said, he had been reading the comments on the paper and most of them were saying horrible things to Albus Dumbledore for keeping the public in the dark about important affairs.

"Where is your mate Raphael?" Draco asked, Charlie should have joined them by now and yet he was no where in sight.

"I don't know but I would know if he was in danger." Raphael said, sure that his mate was okay. Just at that point a huge spasm of pain came to his stomach and he gasped. "Something is wrong, Charlie is in pain!" Raphael said, he stood quickly and walked out of the room Draco was hot on his heels.

Raphael sent his Patronus, which had changed from a deer to a snake, to his mother and father to let them know something was wrong with Charlie and to meet them in his rooms. Raphael, Draco, Severus and Tom all arrived at the door at the same time, they could hear the whimpers coming from inside the room.

"Charlie!" They all yelled and burst through the door. Charlie was sweating and his brow was creased in pain, he was clutching at his stomach which was now as big as it was going to get.

When Charlie heard his name he turned to the people in the door, smiling when he saw that his mate was one of them. "Baby...coming." Charlie said in ragged breaths, he was not struggling to breath but he was in a great deal of pain.

"Mum! The baby is coming!" Raphael yelled, Severus had trained for doing this so that they would not have to take him to a healer, who would allow Dumbledore to see them.