Chapter 25 - The Battle Begins.

Dumbledore and the rest of the school were in shock, Voldemort was inside the school? How did he get inside? Were the question's that was in everyone's mind.

"How did he get in?" Minerva McGonagall asked, she was voicing the question everyone was thinking.

"I don't know, at the moment the ward's are still in place so he couldn't have come in through there. There must be some sort of passageway from somewhere leading to a place within the castle, the Founder's had many secret passageway's in and out of this place." Dumbledore explained.

"Why weren't they guarded?" Molly asked shocked, she would have thought Dumbledore would have places like that guarded.

"Because no one knew anything about them, only I had a map of them all and it is still in my office, no one should have known about them." Dumbledore explained

"It doesn't matter Albus they still should have been guarded in case something like this happened." Arthur said, even he knew that should have been done.

"Let's just move past that and concentrate on what we should do. The Death Eater's on the outside are almost through the final ward, all of the Slytherin's and some from other houses are missing and Voldemort as well as his Circlet are inside along with any number of followers." Dumbledore said before looking around the room.

"So what are we going to do? We are outnumbered and don't have a plan." Minerva asked.

"Darkness never win's over light my friends, no matter the odds we will always come out on top." Dumbledore said, though he himself was sounding doubtful.

"Your ward's are almost down and I am within your fortress, if you wish to surrender and be unharmed then do so, if not you will be dealt with!" Voldemort said, using the same spell to increase his voice volume.

Tom and the Circlet were still in the Room of Requirement, they couldn't make a move until the final ward came down.

"Are you nervous son?" Tom asked when he saw Raphael squirming.

"I am not nervous as this is what I want, but I am scared of losing people that I care for. I finally have people who love me for who I am and not what I could be, I don't want to lose any of that." Raphael admitted and Tom almost hit himself. His son had been hurt for most of his life and now that he has a family and a place to belong he is scared that will be taken away from him.

"None of us are going anywhere Raphael, remember we have all made Horcrux's so we will not be able to die and besides we are immortal creature's." Tom said with a smile.

Tom had already created a number of Horcrux's so he would live to see his plan's carried out, but the Circlet had expressed an interest in creating their own. While they were all immortal creature's there were still some thing's that could kill them, with the Horcrux they have all created there would be no way for them to die.

"I know, I guess I am just so used to losing things I love that I believe I am going to lose you all too." Raphael said ducking his head in shame.

"Don't feel ashamed love, that is a normal thing to do when you have been through what you have. But none of us are going anywhere, when this is all over we are going to make the world a better place, a place where children will not be treated as we have." Charlie said, while Molly and Arthur never raised a hand to him or his brother's they couldn't be called parent's.

"The final ward is almost down." Severus said, the Room of Requirement had sensed their need for a widow and had given them one, they all had a perfect view of Percy bringing down the ward's.