Chapter 14 - Daily Prophet and Arriving at Hogwarts.

Raphael and Charlie were settled into their room when their mother and father came into the room.

"What is it guys?" Raphael asked, as he saw the smirks on his parents faces.

"Have you read the Daily Prophet?" Severus asked.

"No we have not." Charlie said confused.

"Well then you have got to read this." Tom said handing the paper over to the two boys on the bed.

Charlie and Raphael took the paper and looked to one another before looking at the paper.

Son and Heir to Voldemort?

Yes you read that right readers, there has been some undeniable proof that the feared dark lord Voldemort has a son and Heir. This is causing some panic among wizards as it is clear he is following in his fathers footsteps.

This son is in his teens from what witnesses could see and he entered the Great Hall of Hogwarts with someone he referred to as his mate. The students and teachers tried to reason with the two boys but they refused to listen before threatening Dumbledore.

I dug a little deeper and learned that Albus Dumbledore went to Durmstrang and led an attack on the students and teachers, who had no idea what was going on. Apparently he thought Raphael Riddle would be in school there, when the son and heir of Voldemort learned of this he went to confront the old man. I was shocked when I learned that the leader of the light would attack a school full of innocent children and teachers.

Since this accident the light have been doing everything in their power to find out more about this heir, apparently they didn't even know Voldemort had taken a lover. Question is who is the mother of this boy?

I will update the story if any new information is brought forward, all we do know is that the war is beginning to change.

Rita Skeeter.

"Wow, that took a long time to come out." Charlie said as he looked at the picture of Dumbledore with a panicked look on his face.

"Yeah we went there weeks ago why did it take so long for the information to get out?" Raphael asked confused, usually if something like this happened it would be in the paper the next day.

"We are not sure, but suspect that Dumbledore tried to keep it under wraps until he was able to get more information on you, which he has obviously not done as stated in the article." Tom explained, to which the others nodded.

"Well won't he be in for a shock when he learns that the son of Voldemort is going to be coming to his school." Raphael said with a smirk on his face.

"The students will be in for a shock when they learn who the mate of Raphael Riddle is, and who the mates of the others are." Charlie commented.

"Good thing we are all immune to potions, charms and enchantments." Tom said with a slight shudder.

"Why?" Raphael questioned.

"Think about it. When the light learn who you all are they will try anything to get you all back on their side, its lucky that nothing they use can work on any of us." Severus answered for his mate.

"That is a very good point." Charlie said, he hadn't even taken that into account.

"I'm looking forward to this. We get to show how strong we have all become, we get to scare them with who we are and we get to surprise them with our mates." Raphael said.

"Yeah imagine Molly's face when she finds out that she would have been related to the Malfoy's." Charlie said with smile on his face.

"Well come on boys we need to head to the apparition point." Tom said as he and Severus walked out the room to meet the others.