Chapter 16 - Returning Home.

The Circlet was very happy to be back home, away from all the betrayal and all of the light.

"It's great to be home." Draco said as the Port-Key landed them in their section of the school.

"Yeah, I am glad we are never going to have to see them until the final battle." Raphael agreed, he had not liked the way the Weasley's treated any of them, and he did not like the fact that they had taken his pregnant mate and chained him to the bottom of a Lake for hours on end.

Charlie had gotten over the incident in the Lake but he knew that Raphael had not, the son of the dark lord was very protective over his mate and now that there was a child in the equation he was even more so. However Charlie knew that him and their child being taken had hurt Raphael, since the incident just over a month ago Raphael had not let them out of his sight too scared that there would be a repeat.

Charlie knew he would calm down now that they were back in Durmstrang as no one wanted to hurt any of them here, thought he did like his mates possessive and protective nature.

"How was the trip my friends?" Igor asked coming towards the group after detecting their Port-Key.

"It could have gone better." Tom and Severus said at the same time, with identical looks of anger on their faces.

"Why? What happened?" Igor asked, he had not heard of anything in the last 3 months on his top students and teachers.

"Well first Dumbledore tried to get us all on his side when he saw the power we all had." Fred said.

"Then the Weasley's wanted to reconcile with their ex children and no matter how much we tell them no they still tried, it got annoying." Bill said.

"Then all of the girls were throwing themselves at the males of this group, even thought they knew we were together with others." Cedric said.

"They took my mate late in the night and chained him to the bottom of the Black Lake, he waited down there for hours until I had to go get him for the task." At this statement from Draco Igor looked shocked.

"They took Charlie as well and did the same thing, however my mate is pregnant so it was even more dangerous for him down there. Hermione and Ron only had to get a broom and a book." Raphael said, Charlie hugged him close when he saw that his mate was getting angry once more.

They had all learned the hard way not to make Raphael angry, someone in the younger years did this mistake and most of the Great Hall had to be repaired. It turned out that Raphael was so powerful that when he was angry his power released from his body in strong spurts that could level a building.

They had also discovered that being in close proximity to his mate when angered this power would not release from his body.

"This hasn't been in the papers. Nothing on the tasks were in any of the papers." Igor said, he had been looking at all of the papers for the last 3 months wanting to see if any news was reported, he was shocked when nothing on the tasks came up.

"Well they wouldn't. Everything that happened showed the kind of person Dumbledore really is he would not want that to printed." Raphael explained.

"Yeah I mean he was taken away by Auror's, all of the other tests were banned and he was not allowed to go anywhere without an Auror with him. Not something that the Leader of the Light would want people to know." Charlie said.

"Well at least you are all home, now go and unpack as you have lessons tomorrow." Igor said, bidding them all a goodnight before retreating to his own quarters.

The Circlet did just that and went to sleep in the beds that they had missed when they were away.

The next morning they all awoke, got ready and left their quarters together and making their way to the Great Hall for their breakfast. Once their stomachs were full they headed to their classes, they all had Tom first for Dark Arts and they had him until lunch time.