Chapter 11 - Marriage and Bonding.

It had been 1 month since Charlie Weasley had done one of the scariest things in his life: ask his mates parents permission to bond and marry his mate. It had gone a lot smoother then he anticipated, they didn't yell at him or threaten him all they did was ask him questions to see if he truly loved Raphael Riddle and not the mate of Charlie Weasley.

For that month Raphael and Charlie were having suggestions from family, friends, staff members and other students in the school on how to have their ceremonies.

A mating ceremony in the wizarding world is different then in a muggle world. In the muggle world there is one ceremony which is the wedding, while in the wizarding world there are two ceremonies, one is the wedding and the other is the bonding ceremony. The wedding/marriage ceremony is the same as in the muggle world, it is where the mates exchange rings and vows. The bonding ceremony is different, once completed bonding bracelets (made from the magic of the two mates) are created and placed on the two mates as well as this they share magic with one another joining them together. If the bond between the mates is strong then nothing can break it, they will be able to speak in their minds, feel one another's emotions and sense where they are at all times.

Everyone in the Founder's Circlet had this type of bond with each other, as well as most of the Inner Circle, except Bella and Rodo who are not both creatures yet.

The wedding and the bonding happens within a day of one another so they had a lot of planning to do in one month. While the younger ones were in classes the adults all planned the wedding and bonding ceremonies, which Raphael was happy for as he was not going to have to miss any of his lessons.

They had timed this perfectly as the wedding and bonding ceremonies were going to be in a half term break, meaning they had a couple of weeks after the ceremonies for their honeymoon. Igor said he would give the whole family and their friends a couple of weeks of school if they wanted it done earlier, but none of the younger ones wanted to miss their lessons so they made it for the couple of weeks of.

It turned out that all of those who used to go to Hogwarts preferred the teachings of Durmstrang. It was probably due to the adequate teachers, subjects that they liked doing or not having meddling old men and fake friends surrounding them.

Raphael and Charlie did not get much sleep the night before their wedding ceremony as they had been told to remain apart, in all of the months they have been together they have shared the same bed, now that their mate was not sleeping with them they hardly got any sleep.

The day of the wedding came. Tom and Severus as well as Bellatrix came to get up Raphael. "When I said separate you two, I meant get some beauty sleep." Bella said as she came into the room.

"This is what you get for separating us, me and Charlie have slept in the same bed since we found one another. We do not like sleeping apart from one another." Raphael said with a scowl in his face.

"It may originate from muggles but I think we should do this traditionally." Bella said, Raphael looked ready to argue.

"Come on guys, today is a happy day lets not have any arguments." Tom said not wanting to deal with fights on one of the most important days in his sons life.

"Fine, what are you all doing here anyway?" Raphael asked, he was getting married in just over an hour.

"Well we are here to help you get ready so." Severus said, moving over to the seat where a suit was laid in a protective bag.

"You are to wear the colour white as you are technically the bride, with the Riddle family crest on the front while Charlie will be wearing the colour black as he is the groom with the Weasley family crest on the front." Bella explained.