Chapter 5 - Inheritance.

Raphael was getting more nervous as the days and weeks went by.

Raphael had only been with his family, only been dark for two months and he had a feeling that something big was going to happen soon. He had begun his training with his father and all of the death eaters.

His mother taught him potions, now that he didn't not have Ron and Hermione in his way he found that he quite liked potions and having his mother teaching him. Potions was shared with all of his friends.

His father taught him the dark arts, they had started of very small even thought Raphael wanted to do the bigger stuff, his father had told him they would work up to it. This lessons was between Raphael and his father, though he did have some lessons with his friends when duelling, this was another class he liked.

Lucius taught him about politics and how to act as a Pureblood, he learned how to hold his frame, how to speak to others and how to debate. This class was also done with his friends but was very boring.

Sirius and Remus taught all of them together so Raphael had his friends, though they taught different things. Sirius taught them all about Animagus forms and how to learn what they are, even though they are creatures they will have animal forms too. Remus taught them about magical creatures, every creature there was in the magical world they were explained to them in case they ever met one. Sirius would have an hour and then Remus would have an hour, this was another lesson they all enjoyed.

Bellatrix and Rudolphus were in charge of the torturing lessons, though this too was in two parts and done with his friends as well. Bellatrix taught them the spells you can used to torture, there were two lessons for each spell the first Bella would explain and demonstrate it and the second they would try and copy, the next lesson would be a new spell. Rudolphus taught them how to get information the muggle way with fists, feet and weapons other then wands, he also taught them what questions to ask to get the best information.

The healer of the dark taught them all together as well, he taught them which spells can be used to heal as well as muggle ways too. This would come in handy so they would know what to do if any of them were hurt.

Blaise's father taught them Transfiguration, this was also done as a group and was a lot more fun then it was when McGonnagall was teaching them the lesson. An instead of turning animals into goblets all of the time they learned how to turn things into food and water in case they were stranded, how to change plants into bandages to heal and how to change people into more manageable objects.

Theo's mother was a Seer, like Luna, and she taught them Divination. This was done as a group but Luna was the only Seer in the group, this lesson was more fun and more informative then those of the ones he went through at Hogwarts, this Seer was a real one. Raphael's mother and father wanted them all to have little bit of Seer power, being able to sense when things are right and wrong, only Luna would be able to see the future.

It was like a Hogwarts timetable but this one they enjoyed. On top of these lessons they had an hours lunch, half an hour breaks between of the lessons (if there were two lessons in the same room like Sirius and Remus then they would have half an hour between them) and even an hour at the end of the day for those who want to go flying.

Raphael enjoyed this more than Hogwarts. He had all his magic and all his power now he felt that spells came easy to him, he liked practicing the dark arts and potions, he liked learning to become an Animagus, he liked learning about all of the magical creature and he even liked the torturing lessons. He also liked how they had breaks in between all of the lessons, in Hogwarts you went from one lesson to another with no break, lunch was also a fun affair. It was with the Inner Circle, none of them had been introduced to he lower ranks, and it was spent talking, laughing and having a good time.