Chapter 10 - The Proposal.

It had been two months since the Circlet of the Founder's had started Durmstrang and things were going great. All of the adults were great teachers, even Tom and Severus now that they were in their comfort zones, all of the kids were enjoying the lessons, the school and the new people within it. They had all made new friends but none of them were really close, it was like acquaintances and not friends if they were honest, no one would be able to replace those in the Circlet.

It had also been 5 months since Raphael and Charlie met, 5 months since they found their mate in one another, both had become really close to one another. If you saw one then the other would not be far behind, they were almost inseparable. The other mate couples had all bonded, all of the Weasley children, except Charlie, were the last to bond as they had to disown themselves from the Weasley family without anyone knowing it happened. It took a couple of months but once that was done they could bond and take the name of their mate.

Charlie thought that it was time for him to ask Tom and Severus to bond and marry Raphael.

So Charlie took a lesson off at a time where Tom and Severus were both of at the same time, Raphael had a lesson so he would not know what was happening. Charlie then made his way to his mate's parents room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" A voice yelled from the other side of the door, one that Charlie knew as Tom's voice. Charlie took a deep breath and walked into the room finding Tom and Severus sitting on the couch. "Aren't you meant to be teaching Charlie?" Tom asked slightly confused.

"I took this lesson off, I need to talk to you." Charlie said nervously.

Tom and Severus sat up straight when they heard the nervousness in his voice. "Is it Raphael?" Severus asked worried that something had happened to his son.

"There is nothing wrong with Raphael, but it does have something to do with him." Charlie said moving around on his feet.

"Very well, sit down and ask." Tom said, gesturing to the chair opposite the couch him and Severus were on.

"Well as you know me and Raphael are mates and we have been seeing one another for 5 months. I was hoping that you would give your permission to ask him to bond and marry me." Charlie asked, he was a stuttering mess right now.

Tom and Severus looked at one another and smiled. "You want our permission to bond and marry our son? Why are you asking us when it is him that has to answer?" Tom asked.

"You are his parents and the courting rules state you must ask the parent or parents of your intended for their permission and blessing of the union." Charlie said, he had done research on this when he learned who his mate was. With his mates parents who they were he wanted to do everything the right way.

Tom and Severus were impressed, the boy was obviously nervous and he had looked into the rules of courting when he found his mate.

"Yes that is true, now do you love our son?" Severus asked, though he didn't really need the boy to answer that.

"More then anything." Charlie said looking at the couple. Severus and Tom could see the truth in the words as well as the love when their son was mentioned.

"And you don't just love because he is your mate?" Tom asked.

"Part of me does love him because he is my mate, but the majority of me loves him for his kind nature, his love for all he trusts and his pure heart. He maybe on the dark and may kill people but he is still the compassionate person I once met." Charlie told them.

"You have met him before? When?" Tom asked, his son had never told him this.

"It was in his first year of Hogwarts when he was still Harry Potter, the games keeper Hagrid had hatched a dragon and they would not be able to look after it. So my ex brother Ron called me and I came to get the dragon, I spoke to Harry for a couple of moments but I didn't know he was my mate at the time." Charlie explained.