Chapter 9 - End of Summer.

The Summer came and went quickly.

It was spent together as a family and as friends. Raphael spent most of his time with his mother, father and Charlie but still seeing the rest of his friends often. Raphael was now able to transform into his dragon form, but he had only gained control of it in the last days of the Summer, meaning his first hunt would be during school.

They had all spoken to Igor as well explaining that they had mates as well as the fact that some things would have to change due to them being creatures. Igor happily agreed to anything as long as it was no danger to his students, Igor was a fine example of how wrong the light is of the dark. Igor is as dark as they can come but he still values his students health and well being above even his lords and prince.

All of those who are bonded, intended or mates would have rooms together which was welcomed by all. Severus had been able to create a potion, with Raphael's help, that would allow the Vampires to go into the sun for day time classes, though night classes had been put on for certain activities. For the Werewolves and for the two Dragons they had been given permission to leave the school and classes whenever they needed to. Bill, Theo and Remus were different Werewolves, they were able to change without the use of the full moon but it is reflected in their emotions, if they get angry or have any emotion like anger they will turn. The same can be said for Raphael and Charlie their Dragon forms are the rarest and most powerful of all creatures, when they are angered there is no stopping the transformation, so these people were able to leave when they felt anger so they would not kill anyone.

All of the creatures, except Lucius who is a Veela, had been given permission to hunt in the forests surrounding the school. Vampire's needed the blood and the Werewolves ate the meat, this meant less deaths a day, whereas the two Dragon's ate everything which meant usually 3-6 animal killings a day, however some days they did not need to hunt so it was less.

They had also gotten their uniforms ready. The Durmstrang school still had a uniform but it was very different from the Hogwarts robes, this uniform was bright and colourful while the Hogwarts was just simply black in colouring. They had a short and thin black undershirt, a thicker and woollen red, long sleeved shirt with black sashes diagonal across the chest and straight across the waist (Raphael thought it looked like a red chef coat), a pair of very dark brown pants with a line of red on the outside leg, a pair of black boots and a red cape with brown fur along the rim. This cape could be worn as a normal cape over both shoulders, or it could be worn over the left or the right shoulder this was up to the students.

They all loved the uniform, it was colourful and comfortable, having the cape and allowing the students to chose where to put it or if to wear the undershirt allowed a little bit of individuality. As well as this in Hogwarts a lot of makeup is not allowed, there must be no unnatural colours of hair and no jewellery. However in Durmstrang they are allowed to wear as much makeup as they like as long as it is not excessive, they can have any colour of hair they wish which is good for Raphael as his hair is multiple colours and they can wear jewellery but have to take it off when in certain lessons.

As well as this there were more none uniform days, in Hogwarts you can only where no uniform on the grounds if you are going to Hogsmeade or spending Christmas at the school, however at Durmstrang the weekends and holidays are all none uniform as well as one week per month for a reason no one knew.  

The Summer is over and Raphael as well as the rest Circlet and the new teachers were getting ready, this school uniform was a lot nicer then the Hogwarts ones, but they did take a lot longer to put on correctly.

"So how is this going to go down?" Raphael asked. He was having a little trouble with red top-shirt so Charlie was giving him a  hand. Him and Charlie had been getting along well with one another, they had a lot in common, liked the same things and disliked the same things, Charlie never lies to him and he helps him when it is needed. Charlie and Raphael were the perfect mates.