Chapter 7 - Charlie Learns the Truth.

Everybody had been told that Raphael's mate had arrived and had been asked to wait in the lounge for them. Raphael was going to give him a tour of the manor and it would end at the lounge where he would meet the family and friends.

They were waiting for about 2 hours before they heard the two voices, one was Raphael's and the other they did not know.

"Hang on, does that voice sound familiar to you?" Fred asked, his brothers nodding.

"But I haven't heard it in a long time, I wouldn't be able to place a name with the voice." Bill said confused, as he tried to think of the name that went with the voice.

Raphael looked to Charlie. "You ready?" He asked.

"Your my mate, I would do anything to be with you." Charlie said with a smile that made Raphael blush, he then opened the door.

"Oh My God." Fred and George said at the same time.

"Hello brother's its been awhile." Charlie said looking at them.

Fred, George, Bill and Percy looked on in shock. "Charlie!" They all said together before rushing to embrace their brother.

Charlie had left from the family many years ago and they had only heard from him in letters that the sent, he never sent letters to Molly and Arthur but he did to his siblings.

"Someone want to explain this to me?" Tom asked as he grew a little annoyed.

"Sorry sir, my name is Charlie Weasley the second oldest child of the Weasley family. I left my family years ago when they could not except me being gay, I have been in Romania working with dragons, ironic isn't it." Charlie sticking out his hand for the man to shake.

Raphael looked to his father, it was important to him that his mother, father and friends all liked his mate so he would not have to be forced to choose.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Tom Riddle, this is my mate Severus." Tom said taking the boys hand and then letting his mate take the hand. Both the parents were thinking the same thing, Charlie would be good for their son.

"Now then I have been told my brothers have mates and there is a big story to listen to." Charlie said, when Tom led them to the seats Raphael immediately took the seat next to his mate.

Fred went first. "Well my mate is Draco." Charlie looked at the blonde before sticking his hand out in a greeting, one that the young Malfoy copied.

"I am with Theo Nott." George said, Charlie doing the same thing as before, he was taught manners in the dragon preserve.

"My mates is Lucius." Bill said, this sparked a question about Narcissa to which he was told, Charlie then shook the hand of the older Malfoy.

"And mine is Blaise." Percy said, Charlie once more shaking the boys hand. He then looked around at the others in the room who he did not know.

"Sorry my name is Sirius Black and this is my mate Remus Lupin." Sirius said, the names ringing a bell in Charlie's mind but he shook their hands anyway.

"Well you may know me as Bellatrix Lestrange, this is my mate and husband Rudolphus Lestrange." She said, Charlie could see that the woman was not insane as the newspaper had said so he stuck his hand out for them both to shake.

"My name is Cedric Diggory and this is my mate Oliver Wood." Cedric said, Charlie saying that he heard of these two in newspapers as they were both Quidditch captains, he shook their hands also.

"And my name is Luna Lovegood, this is my mate Marcus Flint." She said, Charlie stated that he knew Marcus as he was a Quidditch captain but he did not know Luna he shook hands with Marcus and kissed Luna on the hand.