Chapter 2 - Family Time.

Harry, who had decided to go by the name Raphael, was looking for the next few days. He was going to get to know his family and his true friends better, he had realised that he didn't know very much about them and he wanted to learn.

"Well first things first I guess you should know that we all are creatures and we have found our mates." Fred says suddenly.

Raphael looks confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked, having never heard that come from anyone's mouth.

"What he means son is that they all have creature blood in them and they have been able to locate their mates here. I thought we were going through this last." Tom said looking at the group.

"We thought it best to get it out of the way first, after this he can spend time with all of us together as a group, individually and in pairs." George said.

Raphael just looked at the twin shocked.

"Do I have something on my face?" George asked, he didn't know why he was being stared at by Raphael.

"I have never seen you speak with such purpose, usually you are laughing about pranks, acting immature and making no sense." Raphael said with a smile, he liked that all of his friends were happy, maybe this was his chance to be happy too.

"Yeah, my mate says that to me all of the time." George said, the others in the room were nodding.

"Well call them, I would like to meet them." Raphael said. The goblins had told him he was a creature and he had a mate, he didn't think that he was serious but apparently he was. Raphael wanted to know what a mate bond looked like.

"Well none of us are bonded, we are still in the dating stage." Fred said carrying on for his twin.

"What do you mean?" Raphael thought that if there was a mate and they met, then they would be bonded not long after meeting.

"Son, there are stages to this sort of thing. The first stage is to find your mate, the second is to establish who is the dominant and who is the submissive, the third is for the dominant to court the submissive, with gifts and things until the bond is excepted. The forth stage is the dating stage, where the two get to know one another better and decide if they like/love one another to create the mate bond. Then the fifth stage is the mating ceremony itself followed by the mating part where the bond is formed." Severus explained.

"Oh right." Raphael said nodding his head in understanding. He looked to those with mates expectantly, they smiled and flooed their mates.

Raphael was shocked at who came through.

Draco Malfoy, Theodore Nott, Blaise Zambini and Lucius Malfoy came through. "What?" Raphael asked shocked. "So who is with who?"

"Well, me and Severus are both Vampires and we are mates." Tom said, though Raphael had guessed that one since they were his parents.

"I'm a Werewolf as you know, my mate is Sirius who takes the form of a giant wolf/dog." Remus said, Raphael had always noticed how close the two were.

"I am with Draco, he is a Veela and I am a Vampire." Fred told hi, this shocked Raphael a little since they had hated one another in school.

"I am with Theo, I am a Vampire and he is a Werewolf." George said, Theo moving to stand next to the ginger male.

"I am with Lucius, he like his son is Veela while I am a Werewolf as you know." Bill explained, Lucius standing by the ginger.

"I am with Blaise, we are both Vampires." Percy said, short and to the point as the boy always had been, he did smile when Blaise walked over to him.