Chapter 27 - Truth's (Part Two.)

"On top of all that information we have given, we haven't even gotten to the worst of the lies and manipulations." Raphael said with a smirk.

"The next thing to mention would be the fact that his magical core had been blocked." Tom said, everyone who did not know gasped at these words as that was a horrific thing to be done.

"What do you mean by that?" Rita asked, she needed every piece of the story as she could get.

"I mean that when he went to Gringott's he learned that over 50% of his magical core as well as 50% of his Parseltongue abilities had been blocked, he also had strong compulsion and loyalty charm's all keyed into to Albus Dumbledore and casted by the same man." Tom explained, once more those who did not know about it were disgusted.

"Was there anything else they found in his system?" Rita asked, she almost didn't want to know.

"Yes, his Inheritance had been blocked by 100% and his mind had been altered on multiple occasions', all of these keyed to Albus Dumbledore." Severus explained.

"After over-hearing a conversation between the Order I went straight to Gringott's where they gave me all of this information, I paid them to remove everything he had placed over me but they could not recover my stolen memories." Raphael explained, he knew that he must have wanted to change side's early on for Dumbledore to have altered and taken his memories.

"Was there anything else you learned?" Rita asked.

"Oh, we still have a ways to go yet." Charlie said, he then took over speaking. "Turns out that Dumbledore and Molly Weasley had created an illegal Marriage Contract between Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. This became void when he went to the bank for a couple of reasons, one because he was a creature and therefore he had a mate, two his name was not Harry Potter." Charlie explained, at this Rita looked confused.

"What do you mean his name was not Harry Potter?" Rita asked turning to Raphael for answers.

"I didn't change my name when I joined the dark, I just took my real name. Turn's out that Lily and James Potter were not my biological parents, Tom Riddle and Severus Snape were in fact my parent's. Severus carried and birthed me as they are mates." Raphael explained.

"Then why were you named Harry Potter?" Rita asked casting a look to Dumbledore, he had not spoken yet because he had not been directly mentioned.

"Because Dumbledore could sense the power that I had even as a child, he knew about Severus and Tom from the beginning. Not long after I was born he stole me and wiped myself from my parent's mind, he also made Tom and Severus hate one another so Severus would spy for him. He took me to the Potter's and told them the truth, he then blood bound me to them which is why I looked so much like James Potter. However when he wiped Severus and Tom's memory of me he wiped his own as well as the Order, only Lily and James Potter knew the truth." Raphael explained, Rita was looking disgusted at Dumbledore.

"Is this true Dumbledore?" Rita demanded, her quill waiting for his reply.

"Of course, I could sense the power that Harry was admitting whenever I was around Severus, I knew he would be just what I needed so I took him, removing him and each other from his parent's minds. I placed him with the Potter's and forced them to blood adopt him, once done I left where my memories were taken." Dumbledore said, his emotionless tone made the confession even worse.

"When Lily and James were beginning to lose their respect for Dumbledore they were going to return Raphael to me and Severus, but Dumbledore got to them before they could do so. He thought they were going dark and turning their back's on him, so he killed them with the wand that he stole from me, by this point my body was already destroyed meaning I didn't kill the Potter's. He then turned on Raphael knowing he would survive and fired, he then blamed myself and Sirius Black for everything that happened." Tom explained, Rita once more looking at Dumbledore in shock.