Chapter 17 - Kidnapped.

It had been 3 months since they had returned to Durmstrang, learned the three Unforgivable Curses as well as Raphael and Charlie learning that they were having twins (a boy and a girl). Raphael had gotten really protective of Charlie, he would not let the red head out of his sight for long periods of time, he would often just hold Charlie and rub his stomach as if to check that all three of them were still there. If someone said one word to Charlie that Raphael thought was bad then that person was hexed/cursed.

Charlie was just over 6 months pregnant now and the baby bump was more obvious, people who did not know were able to guess, since he was pregnant with twins he was quite large.

"What does it feel like?" Draco asked, he wanted have children but he wasn't sure how his mate would take it.

"The baby bump?" Charlie asked, when Draco nodded he continued. "Well it is a little strange, my centre of gravity has changed as I have grown bigger, I can't see my legs and I can feel them kicking inside of me. It took a little while to get used to it." Charlie explained.

"Wow, I'm just amazed that there are two little people growing inside of you." Draco said, with a look of awe on his face.

"Yeah I am as well, I didn't think that I would be the carrier of our first children." Charlie said with a smile, the thought himself as a dominate personality.

"Yeah we were all shocked too, we all thought that you were the top." Draco said with a sly smirk on his face.

"Well sometimes I am, but we learned that Raphael also liked to top. Believe me I was shocked when I learned that I liked being on the bottom." Charlie said with a smile.

"May I touch it?" Draco asked, he wanted to make sure it was before he did anything.

Charlie did not answer him and instead took his hand, placing on the centre of his overgrown stomach. It did not take long for the two children inside of him to kick, Draco gasping when he felt the kicks. "There they go." Charlie said, he bet it felt weirder to feel the kicks inside of you rather then feeling then with your hand.

"That is so awesome, I'm going to meet the others. See you later." Draco said leaving the room. He did not see the shadow emerging from behind a curtain within the room.

Raphael was with his mother and father when he felt panic and fear from his mate. "Something's wrong with Charlie!" Raphael yelled before running to the room that his mate was once in.

They ran into Draco and the others on the way.

When they all got to the room they were shocked by the sight. There were signs of a struggle, the bed was messed up and the cabinet beside the bed was knocked over, there was also a spilled drink on the floor beside the bed.

"Charlie was drinking that when I visited him a little while ago." Draco said, remembering the drink on the bedside cabinet.

"You were here? Draco what did you see?" Raphael asked panicked, their room was messed up and there was no sign of his mate.

"Nothing, I did a check of the before I left and I was in here for a good half an hour there was nothing here." Draco told Raphael.

"Thanks Draco." Raphael sighed, he did not blame Draco, if he didn't see anything then they had come when he left the room.

"Who would kidnap Charlie, whoever did obviously knows who he is?" Tom asked, he thought it to be stupid kidnapping the pregnant mate of the Dark Heir as well as the Dark Lords grandchildren.

"It was the light, they have been trying to control us since they heard about us all, they will use this a way to make us join them." Bill explained, he was shocked that his family would go to these lengths.