Manchester

Sorry, this is not an update but I just wanted to say how sorry I am for everyone in Manchester.

I'm honestly so fucking heartbroken over what happened out there at Ariana's concert. A concert is supposed to be a safe place for fun times and great memories but they've all been shattered just by this one incident. No words can describe how sorry I am for everyone involved in that tragic event and I hate to believe that we live in a world that can be so fucking cruel sometimes. It's stuff like this that make me despise the world, even though it's such a beautiful place, it's been filled with psychotic people who think they know what's best, when it's obviously not.

I can't possibly imagine the pain that Ariana's going through, seeing as how she treats her fans with so much love and respect; treating them like they're her family and having something as tragic as this happening at one of her concerts is truly sickening. A horrifying event like this is so traumatising, especially to an artist as big as she is. It pains me to think that she thinks she's responsible for the whole thing seeing as it was her concert, when it wasn't her fault at all. To even have the thought that a person would think that they were doing it for the greater good makes me sick to the stomach.

22 people dead. 22 innocent people died and over half of them were under 16. They didn't get to live a full life and it makes my heart ache when I think about it. An eight year old little girl died in the attack. Eight. I'm completely sickened as to why someone would even think that it would be okay to take innocent lives, lives as young as eight years old. I'm sending all my prayers towards Ariana and anyone that was involved in the incident.

This isn't the only bad thing happening either. People in Marawi, Philippines have ISIS members that have stormed the city and I can't help but be so enraged about what this world has come to. It's a shame, really. Our world is so so beautiful but has been completely ruined by people like them. It's not fair.

Truly sorry, sending all my love out there to you all. Not only to the people on Manchester and Marawi but everyone around the world.

Also, side note: I may not be able to update any of my books for the next week and a half because I have mid term exams and I really need to focus on them. Even though I'd much rather write for you guys, I really do need to focus and do well in school...

Keep safe everyone. All the love x