She

{ Inspired by the song Georgia - Vance Joy }

She is something to behold
Elegant and bold

There's always going to be that one person that you've had feelings for since you first met them. Your person was Kendall Jenner. If you had one word to describe her you'd say imperfect. She was imperfect. She had her flaws and made mistakes yet you loved her. You loved her for everything that she was.

She is electricity
Running to my soul

She had no idea how much you loved her. How much she made you smile, how much you loved talking to her or how much you wished she was yours. All you wanted to do was make her happy. And you did. You made her so happy, yet someone else made her happier, which continued to break your heart. You were all smiles on the outside, but you were secretly hurting and she couldn't help you. No one could help you.

And I could easily lose my mind
The way you kiss me will work each time
Calling me to come back to bed
Singing Georgia on my mind

It wasn't healthy, your relationship with Kendall, but you loved it and hated it at the same time. You loved how she made you feel, yet you hated how you couldn't affect her in the same way. You wanted her to crave you. You wanted her to think about kissing you just as much as you thought about kissing her. But you don't think she did. You were just the best friend after all. Nothing more.

Lips generous and warm
You build me up like steps
Eyes innocent and wild
Remind me what it's like

You wished you could explain her eyes, and how the sound of her voice gave you butterflies. How her smile made your heart skip a beat and how every time she was with you, you felt complete. Her smile was your only weakness. You always thought a million galaxies filled with shining stars could've never competed with her smile.

And I could easily lose my mind
The way you kiss me will work each time
Pulling me back into the flames
And I'm burning up again
I'm burning up

You could honestly start fires with what you feel for Kendall. Everything about her makes you feel some type of way. Her smile. Her eyes. Her lips. Her hair. Her voice. Her sweet, sweet angelic voice. Her teasing. Her personality. The way she walks. They way she says your name. They way she stares at you. The way she talks. The way her lips form as she smiles. Everything about her was so incredibly beautiful.

She wanted to go to the groceries, despite it being less than 10 degrees outside. She was craving ice cream, giving you puppy dog eyes as she gently took your hand in hers. You gave in, being so totally whipped over the girl who didn't know that she had you wrapped around her pinky finger.

And I, I never understood what was at stake
I never thought your love was worth its weight

It was just a simple trip to the groceries, yet you couldn't keep your eyes off of her as she happily skipped down the aisles, looking for the ice cream. She couldn't decide on which flavour she wanted and you teased her for being so indecisive sometimes. You suggested that you buy every single flavour.

She laughs, really laughs. It was a laugh that echoed throughout the store. She thought you were joking but you were dead serious. You would buy her every single colour of a new Ferrari, if you had the money. But as she laughed, you thought that it could've easily been the kind of laugh you'd gladly listen to for the rest of your life. You grinned bashfully at the long legged brunette as she told you that you were silly.

She was only in sweats, messy hair done up into a lazy bun from being in bed with you, cuddling all afternoon, rewatching your favourite movies. But in that exact moment, you knew that you loved her more than anyone else that you've ever loved. You wanted to kiss her and tell her how you felt. It's amazing how she could evoke this much emotion out of you, yet you were only getting a tub of ice cream.

Well now you've come and gone
I finally worked it out
I worked it out

You sat on the couch as soon as you got back to her house. A rerun of 'Back To The Future' playing on TV, but you weren't paying attention to it and neither was she. You were talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

She wanted to see the world, go travelling. It was her dream to become a model after all. You did too. You and Kendall had made plans together, to see the world together, to make memories together. She wanted to see the world, explore every inch of the great outdoors, and so did you. Except you'd find yourself looking at her. She was your world.

"Kendall, I love you," you couldn't help but blurt it out, wanting to take it back as soon as the words came out.

"Aw, I love you too, Y/N."

"Not like that, Kendall. I'm in love with you."

Silence. It's killing you. It's exactly how you thought this situation would pan out. She stares at you with wide eyes, not daring to say a single word. You give her a small smile before showing yourself out. As soon as you walk out, you hear her faintly calling your name but you're not sure if that was your imagination or not. Nonetheless, you don't turn back.

I never should have told you
I never should have let you see inside

It's been a week since your confession and you haven't seen her since. Kendall keeps trying to contact you, texting and calling you every day but you don't respond. You couldn't bring yourself to do it. 'Maybe it's for the best' you think to yourself, downing another drink as you try to forget your feelings for your best friend.

Don't want it troubling your mind
Won't you let it be

Gigi tells you that Kendall hasn't been the same. You're worried, you want to check up on her. You want to text her back, see her face, kiss her forehead, cuddle her and tell her that everything's going to be alright. But you don't. Because you're not alright either.

And I could easily lose my mind
The way you kiss me will work each time
Pulling me back into the flames
And I'm burning up again, I'm burning up

People annoy you. Especially when someone knocks on your door at 3 in the bloody morning. Why the hell couldn't they wait a couple more hours? You swing the door open to reveal a tired looking Kendall Jenner. Even though she looks exhausted, she still manages to take your breath away.

"Ken wha-" she cuts you off with her lips on yours. Your whole body burns before kissing her back.

And I, I never understood what was at stake
I never thought your love was worth its wait
Well now you've come and gone
I finally worked it out
I worked it out

"I'm in love with you too."