Twenty Six Questions.

Republished!

So like people are doing this thing and I may as well hop on the bandwagon because why the fuck not?

What is your favourite colour?

I'm really obsessing over baby pink right now but my all time favourite colour would be periwinkle blue. Also matte black. I love matte black.

One thing you would like to say to Kendall in person?

"You're a goddess, did you know?"

Where are you from?

New Zealand ayeeee 🇳🇿 But I was born in the Philippines.

Who brings out the writer in you?

I usually write whenever I feel like it. But I'd have to say KJ obviously, I have three books about her lmfao ( check them out if you haven't yet ;) #shamelesspromo )

What are your hobbies?

Playing the guitar, drums or piano is my one of favourite things to do, listening to music, writing music. Basically anything to do with music. Oh, and playing sports is a big thing for me too.

Favourite Artists?

I have quite a few favourites but some include The 1975, Blackbear, Sticky Fingers, The Weeknd, G-Easy, Adele and Ed Sheeran. Ed is probably my favourite artist of all time though.

Your role model?

My life role model would be someone like Cara Delevingne or Emma Watson. Very kind, genuine and very passionate people who fight for what they think is right. Also helps that they're Brits and have heavenly accents and are hella gorgeous as well ;)

But my musical role model would have to be Ed Sheehan, just because of the raw talent that he has. He's undoubtedly one of the most amazing song writers in this era and his voice is incredible. He sounds so much better live than in studio, in my opinion. He's definitely earned his way to the top because let's face it, he's not the best looking guy around, meaning that he relies on his pure talent. I could go on and on about how amazing Ed is but I won't cause you guys probably aren't down to hear about that.

What type of music are you into?

I usually listen to a lot of pop and RnB but I don't really have a preferred genre of music. Music is music and I love all types.

Are you single?

I'm single and ready to get nervous around anyone that I find remotely attractive :))))

If no, would you break up with your partner so you could spend one night with Kendall?

Depends if I'm really into my partner or not. Like if I'm in love with them then no, but if it was just a temporary thing and I wasn't that serious about them then hELL yEaH IM cOMiNg fOR yOU KEndALL

Favourite food?

Bacon Carbonara or a good pepperoni pizza. Although, I do like a good eggplant torta. Some good traditional Filipino food is hella good too like chicken adobo fuck me uppppp

Places you'd like to visit when you're older?

I'd definitely want to go back to the Philippines to see the famalambam but I also want to explore the other countries in Asia such as Japan, Thailand, Singapore and China. I'd also want to go to the Maldives, Bora Bora or some nice tropical island one day, that'd be nice. I also want to travel around America ( North and South ) seeing as I've never been to either.

In between Kendall's thighs would also be a great place to visit. I mean, I could only imagine the heavenly view from there. Not to mention, the beautiful sounds of nature that'll be very much audible ;)))))

Oh, and Europe too.

Famous person you despise?

Despise is a strong word. I don't despise anyone, per say. I just really dislike some celebrities like Sam Pepper and Jordan Clarkson. I dislike Jordan as a person, not as a basketball player cause I gotta admit that he's kinda good on the court. And he's half Filipino so I can't really hate. Also he may be a future teammate to my boy LONZO BALLLLL so I can't give him shit when he'll be playing with my fav NCAA player.

Fashion or music?

Most definitely music. Hands down.

How often do you think about dating Kendall?

Once cause she's never left my mind since ;)

Why Kendall?

The same reason why Greeks choose to learn about Greek mythology. I just wanna worship the gorgeous goddess.

Who would you like to see Kendall date?

Me lmfao jk

( I'm not really joking pls date me Ken )

If you knew Kendall, what would you call her?

Depends on our relationship status. If we were close friends or mo, I'd call her babe, love etc. but if we were just mere acquaintances, I'd probably call her Ken, Kenny or just simply Kendall.

Who do you ship Kendall with?

Y/N obviously. Or me. Or Cara. Or Gigi. Just not a guy, can't ever see her with a guy sorry.

Festival you'd like to go to?

Chella duuuuude 🤘🏽 or maybe Glastonbury, it's always been a dream of mine to go to a music festival. Wether it's to perform in front of all the people or just to simply appreciate the music.

Favourite TV show?

Teen Wolf probably. It's pretty cringe at the start but you get used to it. The cast is pretty attractive, may I add. I also quite like Haikyuu as well. It's a volleyball anime and once you finish it, you leave with like 173 gay ships, 500000 sons and a lot of daddies like Akaashi Keiji and Oikawa Tooru can fuck me upppp

Nominating all of the KNJ fanfic authors who are currently reading this. Thanks to @emilejanza and @MIDNIGHTXKJ for the idea :)

I really enjoyed answering these questions so if you wanna ask any questions about me, feel free to ask! I'll answer them to the best of my ability :)

Also, requests are still open! Will probably post a new imagine either later on today or tomorrow! Thanks for reading xo