It Was Always You ( Pt 2. )

"Me."

"Kendall?"

***

"Who else would it fucking be? Jesus?" She spits sarcastically and you're sure you're mirroring the same expression as her; anger.

"Y/N, we're leaving right now," she tries to pull you towards the exit but you let go before she manages to pull you out the door.

"Kendall, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" You look around to see no traces of Hailey.

"Kendall? You never call me Kendall..." she mutters under her breath. She looks hurt, her voice laced with sadness yet you didn't care.

"Yeah that's your name isn't it," you scoff and roll your eyes while she glares at you.

"Are you crazy? What the fuck was that? I like her, Kendall!"

"I thought you were in love with me?"

"I'll give you a hint, Kendall. Keyword; were. As in past tense. I'm trying to get over you. You have a boyfriend now, okay? I get it. You don't like me like that, but Hailey does. You can't just do that. It's like you're trying to ruin my love life on purpose. I'm not leaving with you. Drive safely, yeah?" You send her a soft smile before disappearing into the crowd of bodies.

You see Hailey sitting at the bar and relief instantly fills you as soon as you realise that she didn't leave you for another girl or guy. But before you could walk towards her, someone grabs you by the arm and drags you towards the closest bar stool.

"How does it feel?" Jordan says with a smug smirk on his face. You clench your jaw. The sight of his ugly ass immediately angering you.

"How does what feel? Honestly, you know what? I have no time for this. I have to get back to Hailey," you try to get out of your seat but his statement stops you in your tracks.

"How does it feel to lose? She's mine, Y/N. Its been three months. I bet she didn't tell you that, huh?"

Three fucking months of dating him? Why the fuck did she not tell you and how the fuck did you not find out?

"I can kiss and hug her whenever the fuck I want and you can't do a single thing about it. So tell me, Y/N, how does it feel knowing that I'm going to be the one making her scream in pleasure tonight?" Your back is towards him yet you can basically hear the smirk in his voice. Your jaw clenches in jealousy but a smile appears on your face as you turn around to look him in the eyes. You didn't want him to have the satisfaction that his words affected you more than they should've.

"You know what Jordan? I'm happy for you. I'm happy for Kendall. I'm happy for your relationship. She may be yours right now but I swear to god, if you hurt her I will not hesitate to kill you, you got that?" You growled in his face before storming off to the other end of the bar where Hailey was sitting.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about Kendall," you say as soon as you sit next to Hailey. She smiles warmly at you.

"It's alright. Wanna go outside?" You nod, really needing some fresh air, and take her hand in yours to lead her out into Gigi's balcony, overlooking the pretty night view of Los Angeles.