Sneaky

Requested by ZaNarryGirls: Can you do one where Y/N is Scott Disick's sister?

You love Kendall. She loves you. It's as simple yet as complicated as that.

Sneaking around has been a daily routine for the two of you. Both of your families think that you're just best friends. Oh, how were they wrong.

You could never call Kendall just a friend. No, no, no. Your feelings for the model were more than what just friends feel for each other. And luckily for you, she was helplessly in love with you as well. You couldn't help but fall for the brunette with endless legs. Sure, her beauty constantly left you breathless but what really blew you away was her heart. You knew you wanted to keep her heart all to yourself the minute you'd started talking to her. Which was approximately 5 years ago.

You don't know how it happened but you're happy it did. Because if it didn't, she wouldn't be in your arms right now, peppering your neck with little kisses.

"Baby, you need to stop," you say, even though you didn't want her to, "your sisters are coming over soon, remember?"

"Babe they're coming in like half an hour," she says before straddling you. "We have time."

"Kenny, I'm serious, love. I don't want your sisters to see the hickeys that you'll leave on my neck..." you say breathlessly as she starts sucking on your neck lightly.

"Who said I had to mark your neck?" She pulls away to give you a smirk and you give in.

"I like the way you think," you say before pinning her down on the couch and attacking her lips.

***

"Y/N, it feels like we haven't seen you in forever!" Khloe says as she comes into your apartment with Kim and Kylie trailing behind her. Khloe and Ky give you warm hugs and you return them gratefully. You see Kim doing the same thing to Kendall before also giving you one of her infamous bear hugs. As you were about to reply to Khloe, you hear a high pitched squeal followed by loud yet little footsteps.

"Y/N! Y/N! You're here!" Penelope squeals and giggles as you lift her into the air and spin her around in circles.

"Poosh, my love! How are you?" You kiss the little girl on the cheek and she giggles once again. You can feel Kendall's stare on your body as you interact with your niece. You look up to subtly wink at your girlfriend before focusing your attention back to the child. You couldn't see Ken's face but you were sure that she was blushing.

"I'm really good," P says with a grin, "Look, Y/N! Auntie Kimmy gave me new shoes!" She sticks her leg out, showcasing her new yeezys. You smile and nod at the little girl. She talks to you for awhile before running off to play with Mason.

"Y/N!" Kourtney squeals as she walks into your apartment with your older brother trailing in behind her.

"Kourt, Scott! I missed you guys so much!" You say as they pull you in for a group hug. You all chat aimlessly for a while before Scott speaks up.

"How was tour? Did you get any girls?" Your brother says suggestively, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. Scott stands in front of you, blocking your vision to Kendall but somehow you can feel her glare through Scott's body.