Thanks For Noticing - Hailey Baldwin

Requested By: ZaNarryGirls: Can you do one where Y/N is oblivious to Hailey's not-so-little crush on her?

***

"Hey, gorgeous," your best friend, Hailey, said as she entered your apartment. You squealed and pulled her in for a bear hug as you were so excited to be near her once again. After all, you'd only seen her once or twice in the past 4 months because you've been so busy shooting your new movie and at the same time, she's also been busy with her modelling career.

"Hails! I've missed you so much!" You say while pulling her to the couch. She laughs but lets you drag her to the leather cushioning.

"Yeah, same here. I've missed seeing your beautiful face around," you smile at the blonde.

"Aw, thanks, Hails. I never took you to be such a cheesy sap," you wink playfully, only for her to smirk back at you.

"For you, Y/N, I'd be anything," she says while batting her eyelashes. You grin at the model as she takes your hand in hers, playing with the silver rings on your fingers. You wonder why she's being so touchy all of a sudden, but you don't mind.

"Aw, you're adorable. Anyway! What do you want to do?" You ask while trying to get yourself comfortable on the couch.

"You," she sends you a toothy grin to which you respond with a light chuckle.

"Smooth, Baldwin. Real smooth. But I'm serious, we have a lot of catching up to do!"

"Yeah, yeah, alright. But for now, can we just watch cute romance movies?" You nod in agreement with a smile on your face as you watch her put in 'The Notebook'. Throughout the whole movie, you could feel Hailey's gaze on the side of your face. You ignore it, noting it down as a normal interaction between best friends but you could still feel her eyes on you after a couple of minutes. You turn your head to look at her with a raised eyebrow and an amused grin.

"What? Do I have something on my face? Why are you staring at me?"

"No, no, I just think you're prettier than Rachel McAdams," she says in what you think is a playful tone with a small smile playing on her lips. You smile back, grinning cheesily at your best friend.

"Naw, thanks, Hails. But in my opinion you're way hotter than Ryan Gosling," you wink at the model who blushes profusely over your harmless words before going back to the movie. You don't know how or when it exactly happened but suddenly she was wrapped up in your arms, cuddling into your side and breathing into your neck. The intimate position made the butterflies in your belly go wild. You've always been crushing on the model but you didn't know if she felt the same way or not.

You could feel her stare on your face once again and you looked down to make eye contact with her. She smiles as she holds your gaze for a couple of seconds before looking away and sighing.

"You know, Y/N, if I received a nickel for every time I came across someone as beautiful as you, I'd only have 5 cents," she says out of the blue and you chuckle.

"What's up with you today, Hails?" You smile at your best friend as she shrugs her shoulders, her eyes still focused on the movie playing in front of you.

"Nothing, I'm just admiring your beauty, cause it's a type of beauty that comes once every blue moon."

"Hailey, stop! You're being so cute, aw," you hold her a little tighter for a couple of seconds before letting go and continuing to watch the movie. After a while, the war scene in the snow comes on and Hailey speaks up once again.

"Is that canon fire, or is it my heart pounding from the sight of you?" She grins cheekily while you shake your head in amusement.

"Neither, Hails. It's the fighter jets, you dork. Now hush, I wanna watch this," she pouts but gazes straight ahead anyway. Sometime during the movie, the kissing scene comes on and you can't help but aw in your seat. Hailey clears her throat and you look down at her.

"Y/N, you need kissing badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed, and often. And by someone who knows how," Hailey says as if she was reciting lines and something immediately clicks in your head. You look at Hailey with wide eyes.

"Did you just quote Clark Gable from Gone with the Wind?" You gasp and laugh at Hailey's corniness while she sighs in frustration, placing her hands over her face.

"Oh my god," she mutters under her breath while you shrug your shoulders and continue to watch the movie. You suddenly feel a rising itch on your back. You squirm in your seat, trying to scratch the spot but you can't reach it.

"Are you alright, love?" Hailey asks in an amused tone and you shake your head.

"Can you scratch my back? I've got a really bad itch and I can't seem to get it," you explain as she eyes you warily, yet the corners of her mouth turn upwards into a smirk.

"Please, Hails? Look, if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours," you propose to your best friend with hopeful eyes.

"Well, Y/N, the funny thing about my back is that it's located in between my legs," she grins cheekily at you while you blush in return.

"And suddenly, I don't feel itchy anymore," you say with a smile and she just rolls her eyes. A couple of minutes later, you gasp and widen your eyes in realisation.

"Did you just flirt with me?!" Your heart started beating out of your chest over the thought and you immediately feel the blood rush to your cheeks.

"I have been for the past year but yeah, thanks for noticing," she says while sitting up to face you. Something inside of you clicks and all you want to do is jump on the couch and start doing somersaults over how happy you are.

Without even realising what was about to happen, Hailey places her soft hand on your cheek before catching your top lip in between hers. Your lips move in perfect sync and the whole thing felt like something out of a movie scene. The kiss was better than any of your staged kisses between you and other co-stars. It felt so natural, like your lips were made perfectly for each other.

"How the hell did I not realise any sooner? God, I'm the most oblivious person in the entire world," you say as soon as you pull away from your little make-out session. Hailey lets out a cute laugh that you think you'd gladly hear for the rest of your life.

"I don't know how you didn't realise that I am completely head over heels in love for you, babe. It's was blatantly obvious, I was getting kinda worried," she smiles at you and your heart warms at the sight of it.

"I'm in love with you too," she grins before connecting your lips together once again.

"Hey, are you a—"

"Don't even think about it, Baldwin," you giggle against her lips and she smiles before pulling away.

"Are you a Victoria Secret model? Cause I think they're missing an angel," you blush and grin before capturing her bottom lip in between yours once again.

"You don't have to impress me anymore, babe. I'm all yours."

GUESS WHO UPDATED ALL 3 OF HER BOOKS

ME CAUSE IM GOOD SOMETIMES

ALSO THANKS FOR 12K 💞💞

Requests Are Open!!