It Was Always You ( Pt. 1 )

Requested by Alecia_Xo: Could you do one were Y/n always asks Kenny on dates and Kendall keeps on rejecting her and then when Y/n goes out with Hailey she gets jealous and tried to get Y/n back but Y/n slowly starts drifting from her and closer to Hailey.

It's no secret that you've been crushing on the model for about three months now. Well, you've only known her for three months yet everyone ships you and Kendall together.

Apart from Kendall herself, of course.

Your fan base love the Y/S/N ship. They're always making edits of the two of you, claiming that you and Kendall are dating. They're actually pretty believable. If you didn't know what the actual situation was like, you would've definitely believed the videos. In fact, you were actually watching one on your laptop right now.

"Y/N Y/L/N and Kendall Jenner are in love!
Y/S/N proof!"

Ha. You wished the two of you were in love. I mean, after three months of being around her, you knew that you were definitely in love with the brown haired beauty but she doesn't seem to reciprocate your feelings. It's hard on you. You want to let go of your feelings for her but your heart is just so goddamn stubborn. I mean, yes. She does love you. But in a way that best friends love each other. You hated being called 'Kendall's best friend' because you wanted, so badly, to be more than just a friend. But you couldn't seem to get out of that zone.

"Whatcha watching?" The model appears out of nowhere and plops herself down on your couch, right beside you. You jump, kind of startled by her sudden entrance, but a grin makes its way onto your face as soon as you flip the screen around to show her.

"Y/N and Kendall in love. Really Y/N? You're watching this crap again?" She giggles as you nod your head.

"Ken, it's actually not crap! They're actually very persuasive. The fans have really gotten into my head. Are you sure you're not secretly in love with me?" You say and she thinks you're joking. Well, you think she thinks you're joking by the loud laughter that escapes her mouth. But you're serious.

"I'm pretty sure," your heart stings over her words but a friendly smile appears on her face, which causes you to mirror the same expression. Her smile always makes you smile, no matter what mood you're in.

"Really? I reckon I could change your mind with a date," you wink at the model who just laughs at you once again. You've asked her out multiple times but her answer seems to always be the same every time.

"I'm serious, Ken! Let me take you out. Just one date and then I'll stop asking," you grin but the smile is immediately wiped off your face as she shakes her head. She grabs ahold of your hands.

"We're best friends, Y/N. It doesn't work like that, I'm sorry."

"C'mon Kenny! Just one," you plead, putting your pride on the line. "Look, you know about Gigi's party tonight, right?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Let's go together. Please, Ken?"

"I'm sorry, Y/N, but my boyfriend's already asked me to go with him."

"Woah woah woah, back the fuck up. You have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me? Who the fuck is he?" Your jealous side shines through while she blushes.