Chapter 32 - The Black Diamond

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 32: The Black Diamond

(Camden's POV - Sat. 28 March 2015)

"You have a few typos in that essay, but overall it sounds pretty good," I tell Noah as I finish reading his essay. Now, I am no History teacher and I wouldn't be able to tell if all the information he wrote is accurate or not, but this is well written.

"Thanks!" he says with a sigh of relief. "Do you want to check my math exercises now?" he asks warily. Peeking at my phone, I see that it is already four in the afternoon, which means that he has been working for almost eight hours now.

"No, we can do that tomorrow. I guess you've had enough for today and anyway, it is almost time to leave."

"So early?" he asks, his eyebrows frowning.

"Yes, we need to go shopping before we go to the club. Take care of Jess while I go get ready," I command him.

"Okay!"

While he hastily gathers all his notebooks and textbooks, I head upstairs and to my bedroom to retrieve a pair of leather pants, a black shirt and my old combat boots from my walk-in closet and toss them in a duffle bag. I really hope I am not making a mistake by taking Noah to the Black Diamond. He has been so curious about it. What can I do if he is really interested in the lifestyle? That doesn't mean I am comfortable about it though. Of course, he is going there as a guest tonight and will stay by my side all the time, but what if he realizes that it appeals to him and decides to join the club? I mean... I would have no right forbidding him to try and ask for a training.

And if he does join the club, that might be the death of me. When I see how just mentioning his new friend Sean irritates me, I wonder how I will react when other Dominants start ogling him, or worse, ask him to become their Submissive... Aaron's words about the fact that I could change my tendencies and become his Dom keep rehearsing in my head, but I am not sure I can do that. For fuck's sake, I am not even sure that I want to do that. This lifestyle is what has kept me away from troubles in fights for years now. Would I even be able to renounce to the most extreme sides to have Noah as my Sub?

What happened last Thursday night tells me the contrary. I shouldn't have edged him like I did. He is no Sub of mine and although I know he was the one to push me in that direction, I should have found another way to gain back my self-control. It only resulted in more guilt for me and only after a few minutes of brooding on my bed, I could only go to his bedroom and make sure that he was alright. Surprisingly, he was already asleep when I got there, but I was afraid he might have some nightmares, so I spent the whole damn night in an armchair, watching him sleep.

What surprised me even more was his behavior the following morning. I was afraid there would be a certain awkwardness about the situation, but there was none of that. Noah was perfectly at ease; clearly not bothered by his blatant morning wood; definitely full of self-confidence and resolve; and teasing as fuck! I swear that this boy will never cease to amaze me!

After that sleepless night and the short conversation we had in the morning, I called Aaron and told him what happened. He wasn't too happy about what I did, but he admitted that he might not have reacted differently himself in a similar situation, and he convinced me that I had to bring Noah to the club to show him what BDSM is about - as far as sex is concerned. Well, he might also get an overview of what it is outside of sex since Mark and Josh will probably be there with their long-time Subs, so that should give him a good idea of what I have tried to explain him already.

Overall, his reaction when I proposed him to go to the club on Saturday last night wasn't a surprise at all. Boy did he look happy and excited! However, he will need to calm down because as I told him, he cannot have that kind of unruly and overenthusiastic behavior while we are there. Some Subs, like Shannon for example, have difficulty to reign in their excitement sometimes, and I wouldn't be surprised if Noah was one of them, but he will have to learn to control himself. For now, I just hope that he will be able to deal with the rules and behave tonight.