~Chapter 22~

READ THE A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPPIE!!!

Chapter 22

Nicole's POV

Words could not describe how bored I was.

Think about it... Sitting.

On.

A.

TOILET. Sorry. Had to.

Anyway, I was sitting on a couch waiting for Mr.Hotshot to show up.

Its been ... 3 hours. I wasn't worried, a little confused but I was mainly bored.

I had thought about my speech five minutes after he had left... All i got written down on the notepad was.

Dear Jason,

Wow. This sounds like a sappy cliche story... Me writting letters to you.. Hey! Didn't noah write the letters??? I think this should be the other way around. Bye.

Love with all my heart, Idk if I should put my name... I never wrote one of these before.

Yeah... Not my best work.

The problem is, Im not very good at apologizing. Sure, to my bff's and the people closest to me but its different with jason.. He doesn't want me to ignore him or forget about it. He wants an apology with meaning and love. I can't give him that.

Ugh. If only guys weren't so hard to figure out.

I need twinkies. Yepp.

Jason's POV

I was at a club named Kings Palace with the boys.

We were supposed to be working but I was pissed at Nicole for what she did and decided to go clubbing.

About 20 girls have come up to me but im just not feeling it tonight. I downed my jack daniels shot.

I wish Nicole would just understand that all I want is for her to love me, I dont even want the apology if it means i get her love.

"aye bro, Cherry wants to come home with you." Alex said looking a little tipsy.

"and i want to fucking go to the bermuda triangle, now that were done naming mindless shit we both dont care about, im going home." I stated and walked away.

Before i could walk out, what im guessing was Cherry went up to me. Oh great.

"Hey, could I please crash at yours, no funny business i just need a place to stay." she asked leaning on my shoulder to steady herself.

I sighed and nodded.

Reluctantly.

The car ride home consisted of her trying to touch my hand and me swatting it away, it was a funny sight but i didn't want Nicole thinking more of this.

When we walked in Nicole was stuffing her face with twinkies while watching A walk to remember.

Nicole's POV

I was to shocked to remember I had cream all over my face. So I got a little messy, Whoops.

But more to say, what the fuck was this chick doing clinging onto jason like that!?!

The next thing i know, all i see is green.

"What the fuck!?! " i manage to get out.

"Nicole- This isn't-no-"

i interrupted him.

"Nicole your fucking curly chest hairs! Who the hell is she???"

"Jassy-" The ugly witch decided to speak.