~Chapter 9~

I went to Disneyland, so I couldn't update... (The pics are on my profile page)

__________________________

Nicole's P.O.V.

I really need to stop thinking like this!

'Cut it out!' I mentally yelled at myself.

"Um... Nicole? Are you sure you're okay?" He looked at me like I was crazy and then I remembered we were talking....

"Oh yeah, I'm fine... Just wondering how I'm supposed to go out in public and not get noticed?"

I asked him trying to change the subject.

"Oh about that...." He had a mischievous smile on his face and I knew I was in for something, bad.

I raised an eyebrow and cocked my head to the side; I was not going to let him dress me up like Frankenstein's wife, if that's what he thought.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad... it's actually pretty hot." he said smirking at me, holding a glint of mischievousness in his eyes.

"Then, I'm all ears." I said sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Well..." he stood up and went to stand beside the door; that lead to the hallway. He then continued "I had this sex toy..."

I mentally groaned; if he was thinking that he could get me to rape my face with a crayon, he was on some serious hard Molly.

"She used to work with actors, with their makeup and faces... I called her and asked her if she could stop by and she said yes..." he stopped took a breath and continued. Holy shit, blonde bimbos here, again? Ugh. "So.... Nicole meet" he opened the door and I saw a pretty girl, and no, she did not rape her face with a crayon, she was seriously flawless. (Her character is Miley Cyrus back in 2011)

"Lilly, Lilly meet Nicole." he smiled nervously but to be honest I wasn't looking at him, my mind was wondering. If he had her as a sex toy, what could he possibly want from me? I wasn't insecure. I knew I was pretty, but I was nowhere near as pretty as her. I sometimes wished I was that pretty.

I was pretty sure I was gaping at her but who wouldn't she was like Miss Universe!

I cleared my throat and said "So.... What is she going to do to my face?" They looked at each other and he nodded. She grinned and I felt like something had just slapped me. 'No, I told you to stop this nonsense were getting out of here!' I thought to myself. I then mentally rolled my eyes; I was seriously going crazy... Talking to myself? Wow. I feel bad for myself right now.

She walked up to me and grabbed my hand and sat me on a chair. Next thing I know, I'm getting a whole new makeover.

_____________**********

I sighed to myself for what felt like the billionth time.

She was taking forever, all I wanted was a couple of outfits and even then I didn't really want much cause I was planning to escape in a couple of days.

"I'm almost done just let me finish putting on some lip-gloss." she said to me and I could tell she was excited for me to see cause she was trying to go fast.

"There." she turned my chair around and words could not describe how hot I looked.

(Pic on the side)

"Wow..." was all I could say. To be honest, I felt fake but hot at the same time. I didn't know if I liked it or not.

Minutes later she told us she had to go. She had an appointment but she told Jason that if he needed anything else to disguise me, to call her.

I was still shocked but I kind of got over it.... Jason, now he was a whole other story. He looked at me with so much lust, I was sure he would just rape me right here. I felt uncomfortable so I asked him if he wanted to go. He nodded and we went downstairs and outside to his car.

We got into his White Frisker and the song 'Wait for a Minute' by Justin Bieber and Tyga started playing. I squealed and couldn't help but sing/scream along with them. I turned and noticed that Jason was looking at me in 'Awe'. I couldn't help it, I smiled at him. This was the first time I had actually listened to Justin since I got kidnapped and it felt nice that he didn't change the station or turn off the radio like other people would.

After the song finished, he actually started driving. He told me it would take a while to get there since he lived far from the mall. I did too; the ride was usually about half an hour or more. It all depends on the traffic for that day.

I felt the world start to drift away as my eyes started to close. What the hell was happening? Why do I keep falling asleep? I tried so hard, believer me when I say I did, to stay awake but to my luck I ended up starting to fade away again and suddenly everything began to seem so far and noiseless, that was when I fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, beautiful, amazing, handsome, gorgeous, and lovely readers! Next Chapter will be them at the mall! :) How was your day? I want to know, I miss being online. I have not been on in so long, well technically I have but I've been trying to finish "Enjoying the Chase" but to my luck she deleted the chapters and now I have to wait until march 2014 to buy the book-.-! Anyway...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!!!

DO YOUR THING AND ILL DO MINE!;D

Much love! <3

Thank you for reading and GOOD DAY!

-C