~Chapter 13~

Lalala..... So...

Play it! Oh and does anybody want to be a character? Cause i might add like Jasons ex or something... Not sure yet just thinking.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13

Jasons POV

I looked at Nicole and couldt help but stare at her beauty i wasnt going to lie.... I love Nicole. She is beautiful and i had been watching her or 3 years before i decided to just take her, after all.... I was THE Jason Mccan; Bomber, killer, and now kidnapper.

We were at my house and i had not told her about Jazzy, not many people know of her. She is not related to me, she is just my dads friends daughter. I met her before my parents disowned me when they found out i was a bomber. I kept in contact with her and her mom with out anyone knowing of course.

I was currently seated on the couch while Nicole was playing princesses with Jazzy. Of course they did not let me play because i had 'cudies'.

Suddenly Nicole dropped to the floor and i shot up from the couch.

Jazzy started laughing and said "Sees not weewe det!" but she was trying to say, 'Shes not really dead'. Its cause shes missing her front tooth whic makes the 'sh' sound alot.

I nodded and pretented to be heart broken, even though i would be if it was true.

However Jazzy looked at me with the 'wtf are you doing, get out of here' look. So i guess im still not playing? Smh. HAve it your way or.... mine.

"But Jazzy, whos gonna save the princess? It needs to be a prince...Im a Prince. Ill save her!"

"Oh my Goth! Your white!" i couldnt help but laugh and think to myself, 'no im canadian but close'.

"Shall i kiss her to wake her up?" i felt Nicole tense under my hold.

"Duhhhh!"

So i leaned in and took in every feature of hers. From her nose to her lips, eyebrows, everything.

I hoped this wasnt a chicken move but i gave her a peck. I just wanted our first kiss to be alone.. And way more than a kiss;)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nicoles POV

Holy CRAPPPPP!!!!

Hes going to kiss me! NO!

Thats just gonna ruin my plan ughhh!

I was going to just tell Jazzy that a princess needed air and space away from everyone. Like in a room and use the phone to call my dad! Wow. That would have work-

Oh dear lord... His lips were so soft and gentle. But as soon as it started it ended and i couldnt help but want more..

Really, he just gave me a peck? Smh. What a man.