~Chapter 6~

Nicole's P.O.V.

I woke up and then it hit me.

I was kidnapped and I loved it, in some sort of way. Oh did I mention, he has his arms wrapped around me? No, I didn't? Well, Jason had his arms wrapped around me all night and held me like life depended on it. I mean, I'm not complaining cause in some weird twisted way I liked it, a lot.

Okay, yes I do realize he kidnapped me. But honey, you are not seeing him shirtless right now and you are not in his arms. Trust me; it's going to make you melt. Call me a psycho all you want but when you see a half-naked hot boy up-close hmu.

I tried to get up but the man's arms weighed more than me. Let's just say I don't weigh much. I tried pulling his hands off again, but that's when I heard a chuckle. It was low and husky and sent shivers down my spine.

Gosh, I think I'm getting turned on to. Oh lord, I need to get out of here, like now. I turn to face him and my jaw drops, I even think I'm drooling. I check just in case, and no thankfully I'm not. That would be embarrassing.

"Hey baby" he says in his sexy morning voice. Ugh these thoughts need to go away. But I mean looks at his morning hair gosh I just want to run my fingers through it while he- that's enough. I'm done with these thoughts. "Can I get up I Have to go pee." I ask pouting. It was true though. That was another reason why I wanted to get up.

"Too bad. I want to hold you a bit longer. Please Baby." he grumbled. His face was in my neck so it sent another shiver down my back. "Do you really want me to pee myself, right here?" I ask knowing he would let me go. Guess what? Not even a second later he completely pushed me off the bed, nice huh?

"Bitch." I muttered, as I got off the floor. "I heard that" he hissed. Oh no here it goes again. Fuck this shit, Ima run for it. So I did, I ran to the bathroom and got there just in time to lock the door before he could yell at me.

I got inside and saw that there was a tooth brush and a hair brush. There was also more stuff but I mean, I have felt so dirty these days. Yes, I understand your all wondering 'why doesn't she miss her dad?' Or 'dumb bitch thinking about JB instead of her own dad who's worried sick.

Truth is he's probably celebrating, ok maybe not celebrating but he doesn't mind me gone. He never cared for me; I had to learn most things on my own. I had to have my nana(my maid) help me with my homework and teach me how to ride my bike and all little kid things because my selfish dad thought his job was more important.

For years, I was jealous because he paid more attention to his job. When I won awards at school, I would always be jealous because all the other kids parents were there accept mine. I cried for years and years, because of how much I missed my mom.

I cried because I didn't have anyone, except him. But he never cared for me or asked me how my day went, he didn't mind my outings. Not that I cared. He forced me to go to his job gatherings. I hated him.

But then all my feelings became neutral and just like that I began to grow numb to the feeling of not being cared for. It's just weird now that Jason actually shows some kind of affection, because I'm not really used to it. The only affection I got was from nana or Bells.

Which reminds me, I wonder where she is? I miss her and nana. Even though nana is no longer my maid because she retired, she now lives in an old people's home, where they take good care of her.

I would visit her any chance I had, her name is really Maria but I treated her as my grandmother because she was the closest thing to family I ever had.

Once, I came back to reality I noticed I had tears coming out of my eyes and I was sobbing like a baby. Oh my gosh. What am I doing? I'm showing him that I can be broken. Just as I was wiping all my tears he literally kicks the door open. Damn, he's strong. That's so sexy. Ugh, Nicole! FOCUS. Right, first things first.

Getting out of here.

_______________________

Quick note: I realize that there was not much dialog or interaction but that's because I was letting you guys get to know the character.

One more note: Did you see the teaser for BelieveMovie?!? His stache>>> ^.^ :* <3

Thank you for reading! Please give me feedback if something's good or bad, or if I should change something.

Lots of Love

-C