~Chapter 7~

Hello my beautiful and Handsome readers!:) I love you all so much! Thank ou for 800 reads, whoever my 800th reader was thank you! I know I didn't do this for 100, 200, 300, etc, but I can't tell you how much it means to me that people read my book and like it. I remember when I first posted it and it had like 40 reads:)......... On another note.... I still have to do my homework but I don't want to, I'm only going to do it because I have a D(not like that perves;) )

______________________

Recap:

Just as I was wiping all my tears he literally kicks the door open. Damn, he's strong. That's so sexy. Ugh, Nicole! FOCUS. Right, first things first.

Getting out of here.

__________

Present:

I looked up at him and realized the best thing I could do was win his trust.

Which means I have to be nice to him.... That's gonna be a little hard, but it's worth a shot. I had a lot of ways to win his trust but me being me picked the easy way out, I needed to pretend I loved him and only wanted him.

Before I could begin planning things out, Jason spoke "Are you ok?!? Where does it hurt?!? Do I need to get a doctor? How bad is it"

He hit me with so many questions, that I literally past out.

~.~

I woke up to a voice whispering soothing words into my ear and soft hands holding mine. What the hell? What happened?

I slowly but surely opened my eyes. At first, all I really saw was blurs of people but after a while... I started seeing better and noticed there was more then one person in the room. In my head I counted a total of 6 people. What the hell? Most were all looking at me with concern and worry especially Jason but others looked, pleased?

Before I could even ask who they were a man with a coat spoke "Hello Ms.Stokes, how are you feeling?" At first, I was like what the hell, who is he? but then I realized he had a stethoscope around his neck.... That explains so much.

"I'm fine, I just have a small headache."

He nodded and said "Of course you do, from what I heard you were saying horrible things in your sleep right now. What? Oh my gosh! Not another nightmare. I thought those were gone....

"Oh... what exactly was I saying?" I asked trying not to hint that I was nervous.

"You kept saying 'No, stop! Don't do it! Please! Take me not him!...' What happened?" Jason spoke and had so much worry in his facial expression, I was sure it was a horrible dream, but why couldn't I remember it?

"Did I say anything else?"

They all looked at each other and nodded and then Jason spoke again "you said 'Don't hurt me! I thought you loved..me' "

"Oh.... it was nothing, I just dreamt of the new Movie um warm bodies?" It came out as more of a question but it's not like I remembered anything. "Yeah.... You know how he like ends up loving her.... I was dreaming that he turned back into a zombie and ate me?" again more of a question but they didn't look like they were gonna ask me anymore questions.

I just noticed I didn't know any of their names, except Jason's.

"Not to be rude, but um who are you all?" I spoke shyly.

"Yeah, Jason get a new girl an don't even introduce us... wow we see how much you love me, brother." Said a cute guy but he wasn't as sexy as Jason. OMFB! I really need to stop and get this plan into action.

"Well, sorry but you guys were away doing god knows what, at only god knows where." Jason said rolling his eyes. I just noticed our hands were still connected and intertwined and I suddenly I felt a bit self-conscious. I mean my eyes were probably red and swollen and my hair was a mess because I didn't get to brush it and I still had on my Pj's from last night. How he managed to still act like he loved me was beyond me.

"Anyways, that's my brother, Alex. Nicole, Alex, Alex, Nicole. He's the funny one. the guy next to him is Marco. Marco, Nicole, Nicole, Marco. He's the sensitive one. The guy right behind him is Alfredo, Alfredo, Nicole, Nicole, Alfredo. He's the smart one.

The guy next to him is Vincent. Vincent, Nicole, Nicole, Vincent. He's the flirt of the group." he finished introducing us and they all had different expressions, Alex had the cheesy grin. Marco had the genuine smile and Alfredo had the shy look. Vincent, had the flirtatious smirk and then he winked. Wow. "And they are my gang. The guy with the coat is Dr. Stewart, he's our personal doctor-""Hey, at least I'm not the playboy of the group!" yelled out none other than Vincent. That made me slightly uncomfortable, knowing he's slept with a lot of girls. Ew. I think I made the disgusted face, because Jason was looking at me with hurt, but I can't help it! I don't want an STD!

"Well, it's nice to meet you all and I don't mean to sound rude but can I please be left alone and watch some TV, my headache isn't getting any better... Jason you can stay" I only said that cause I needed his trust, but right now I was still disgusted with him.

"That's okay, I'll be on my way. Goodbye and take the medication I prescribed."

"Yeah I think we better roll to, we hittin' up the strip club and I would invite you Jason but um you already have a girl. Deuces." and then there was 2......

___________________________________________________

Hey Guys, sorry it's so short and I know I didn't explain the dream but all will be explained soon.... and yeah I realize that in my other story 'TLWBTDM' I haven't told you what Chaz told Katharine but again all will be revealed soon......

I love you all so much, thank you again!!!!

I have a question? Do you all feel loved? cause that's what I'm aiming for... Everyone is beautiful and perfect in their own way and no one should feel less or any different and if all else fails, live by my modo- "FUCK ALL Y'ALL NIGGAS!"

(Please do not take it offensively, I do not mean it that way)

I know, long ass rant again? but I'm sorry, shit happens that's life. Build a bridge and get over it!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

BECOME A FAN!

IDK!😘

Love you ALLLLLLL!!!!!!

-C😘💕😋👌💗✌️🙈😉