~Chapter 14~

Chapter 14

Nicole's POV

I woke up and went directly downstairs, my stomach was growling at me like a sumo restler. It was bad.

I went into the kitchen and made myself some breakfast.

Once I entered the living room with my bowl of cereal (Captin Crunch).

I was about to take a seat when I noticed the gang, Jason, and the doctor were all discussing something that looked really important.

I was about to take a seat when I felt a hand on my back.

To my luck I spit out my cereal... Guess who was standing right in front of me? Common take a quick guess... So close. No.

It was Jason.

Oh shit!

I half smiled and half silently cracked up...

Oh common! His face was filled with milk and cereal!

Hilarious!

I set down my bowl and swallowed the rest.

I did the nerdiest thing possible but he looked angry and I didn't want him to yell at me.

I stuck my hand out and said "These are not the droids you are looking for."

Some of them looked at me like I was crazy and the others laughed their asses off. what? what was funny?

Oh.... I meant to say "Everything is alright, don't panic! I'll clean this up!"

I went into the kitchen and grab a shit load of towels.

When I came back into the room I saw that no one had moved, so I started to dab Jason's face. He looked like the hulk now except he was green. Jason was a red-purplish kind of color.

That was a sight.

He looked at me and said Sit down!"

I sat down and said "So..."

"Shut up!"

"I'm only going to ask you once. Is this or is this not yours?" He showed me the napkin and my breath was caught in my throat. Shiiiitt!

Just once! Things were finally going my way! ugh!

"Well, I mean it came from china so technically it's thei-"

"I meant, did you or did you not write this?" He said looking at me with a mixture of hurt and anger.

"Yes, I wrote that."

I get nothing out of being a pussy so I maned up and confessed.

Take her to the basement while I get myself cleaned up.

"Yeah! Take her to-" Then I realized he was talking about me....

They took me and chained me up to the walls. This was Bullshit!

Oh hell no!

I don't care if I die!

I'm giving him a piece of my mind!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No longer than 10 minutes later he walked in.

Oh bring it bitch.

"Okay, Im gonna say this nicely once. Ok?"

"Whatever."

"I said OK!?!"

"Sure"

*Slap*

"I guess were doing this the hard way then."

I couldnt help but mimick him. "I guess were doing this the hard way then."

"Shut up!"

"Shut up!"

"Stop it!"

"St-

*Punch*

This bitches nerve tho.

He did not just punch me.

"Understood?"

"My apologies but.. ya see...ya JUST PUNCHED ME ACROSS THE FACE! HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO HEAR YOU!" I screamed at him. Damn, I love my lungs.

I was testing him, yes. But he deserves this and more. And to think i was actually starting to fall for him!

He closed his eyes and i saw him relax. Hell no.

"Nigga, ya gonna leave me like this? Just hurry the fuck up so i can leave already."

"YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO LEAVE!"

"AND YOU SHOULD JOIN AMERICAN IDOL WITH THOSE PAIR OF LUNGS!"

"STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT!"

"PLEASE BRING ME SOME MCDONALDS!?!"

"Will you both SHUT UP!" I turned and saw it was Alex. Ugh!

I want to just gtro of here.

"Can I leave now?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

The group of 6 shouted at the same time "NO!"

"It was just a question... geez. No need to get your grandma panties in a twist." I stuck my toung out.

Jason looked at me and back at the rest "May I?"

They nodded and i felt something get stabbed into my side. Shit! This nigga put a-a- a n-e-e-ed-l

Oh you know what i mean! Into my side!?! I dont think i feel- s-so go-oood.

Then I was out before you could say 'soon.'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Short but its because this is a filler of whats gonna happen... Soon.. you will find out.

Aha... Anyway, Canyou guys check out my second account and tell me what you think of my new book 'Grind on Me.' Its on @GrindonjerryXP

This is not edited btw...

Oh and I think im going to start doing the whole (Starting this chapter) ;

Vote-10+

Comment-3+

Just because i dont really have time anymore and i would like to get feedback. If it doesnt work out that well, ill probably stop that.

Other than that... Thank you for 10K+

Much love

-C