~Chapter 19~

Couple of important things before you start reading... I know it's pretty confusing with the whole Jazzy, Jason, and Justin but just bear with me for a little... Oh and I think I might put this story on hold so I can edit and fix everything... Not sure yet.

RECAP:

Now what? Oh right.. Eat.

I was never one to be anorexic but nowadays, I didn't have the enthusiasm to do much. You could say I was a walking, breathing body, but there was not much left inside of me.

I have to focus on Jason. Make him trust me. The goal was easier said than it was done.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Chapter 19

Nicole's POV

I ended up eating half an apple. Only half because one, I didn't feel that hungry and two, because i wasn't in the mood to eat.

|~|

Jazzy and I were playing princesses again but this time Jazzy was the good Princess and I was an evil princess.

"We need to kill the evil princess!"

Did I mention the 39 year old man was playing? No?

Well he is currently kneeling on the ground next to jazzy. They are forming a plan to make me good or kill me.

Wow, that did not sound crazy at all...

They both slowly got closer to me and I was getting freaked out....

Then out of nowhere Jazzy poked me with her wand/stick and said "Turn into a good princess!" then she made a swoosh kind of sound. I'm guessing it was a spell and now I'm good? Gosh can she be anymore adorable!?!

I made a whoosh sound and acted really nice for the rest of the time so when she left I gave her a big kiss on the cheek.

I walked towards the couch and sat down. Gosh I was exaughsted. I hadn't done a lot but my body and brain were longing for some rest and before I knew it Justin Bieber was singing As long as you love me to me.

_______~~~~~~~________

It's like reaaaaalllllllyyyyy short!... I know but I have like no time! I got out of practice at 6pm and took a shower, then I ate a cupcake. Remembered that I was gonna update and wrote the rest. I just have one thing to say, happy valentines day!

I got sugar high and an Itunes gift card helllll yeah!

But my coach made us have practice-.-

Anyway, you don't need a valentine to be happy or anything like that...

Wanna know why? Cause I got you something!

*gives you virtual chocolates, Ben & Jerry's ice cream, and a bear that sings Justin Bieber songs.*

BECAUSE THE ONLY TWO MEN YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE IS

BEN

AND

JERRY!!!!

BIATTCCHEZZZ

Lol, had to say that cause honestly you don't need any other guy to make you happy but them soooo. yeah!

Oh and funny story!

I was in French class and today we were making a heart that had to have something cute or like a poem on it so I wrote 'I love you like I love Justin Bieber but less.' which is 'Je t'aime comme j'aime Justin Bieber mais moins.' But then my friends told me to give it to a random guy so I was like okay. So I got another one and wrote 'I love you like I love chocolates. you have my heart. My love for you is bigger than my butt.'

Which means 'Je t'aime comme j'aime chocolats. Tu a ma cœur. Ma amour pour toi est plus grand (than) ma crosse.' I forgot what I put for than lol. I thanked god my friends did google translate for butt cause my teacher said that was for a gun. So anyway, I totally missed out on giving it to the guy cause I lost him so me and my friend were going to get juice it up during a meeting for our club(during lunch) and I saw the principle. I totally forgot that the heart had the word butt but at that time I didn't know that google translate was wrong so I went up to him and was like hi... and then he said hi. I gave it to him and took off running. My friend chasing after me. He is like in his early 30's.

Then I come to class and tell my teacher and she was like 'oh that's not what it means' and I was like PRAISE THE LORD! I was so happy cause that would have been embarrassing!

After school, I went into her class cause that's where I leave my softball bag. I come in and half the class was still there and she's like 'he came in here and asked what it meant!' and I was like WHAT!?! she said that he wasn't angry and he didn't laugh and everybody was like 'You did that??' And I was just like 'I'm dead, my life is over, I'm dead, I'm getting expelled' dragging my body around.. Yeah, I panicked when this happened plus my old crush was in the room listening and some of my friends so yeahhh haha.

This all happened today btw. wow, I just realized I typed a lot.... Oh well!

Update tomorrow, hopefully!

Muaaaaahhh

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

JE T'AIME TOUT!

-C :)