~ Chapter 25 ~

Ayyyyyyeeeeeee!!!!!

So I've been catching up with school work and stuff lately.. I had like 5 missing tests and a whole bunch of homework.. So yeah...

Softball is over..

Sad I know.. But that means I can start updating wayyyyy more frequently(that made no sense).

I have some pics on my account if you would like to see some pics of the season(it's a collage)

I had so many things going on.

I had yet another 15 I went to and then some birthday parties over the weekend.

And I went to like 3 more since this has been written.

OMG BRUHS AND BROS ! MI MADRE DISCONNECTED MY PHONE CAUSE OF MY GRADES AND SO YEAH FML. BUT ANYWAYSHELL YEAH ITS SUMMER FIFA WORLD CUP! MEXICO VS BRAZIL TOMORROW SO DEF GO MEXICO! BUT ANYWAYS JUST WANTED TO TWLL ALL OF YOU:

This is not going to be long the next one will be super long it's just what I've written over the time so yeah.. And I know there's a lot of people who wanted an update and this had nothing to do with hate lol that was like... Grass... There's a lot of it but those niggas are tamed anyway lol sorry for the uuuhhhhh yeah word.... Ummmm let's pretend I said tacos cause I'm too lazy to press backspace.

Uhm lets seeeee... That's pretty much it...

Oh and hung out with friends like a gagillions times.

This is why this update took so long...

My apologies for the polyvore outfits not working. I don't understand why they won't but I will continue trying and if they don't work by Friday, I'll just describe what they look like. Again, my apologies.

Let us begin

~.~

"We are gathered here today to..."

I tuned out the rest. No disrespect God. Love you man, keep it real up there! But I just could not focus with Jason sitting next to me...

So... You're probably wondering... Why are they at church?

Well, because of this..

*Flashback*

It was the day after the pool get together/ incident.

The boys decided that they would all come over and hang out again.

I was bored so I decided 'hey, why not cook?'

So I did.

I made some homemade spaghetti.

The boys came over and sat down at the table.

"Nicole, can I ask you a question?" Vince asked sweetly,

"Sure. Shoot."

"If Jason doesn't marry you, Can I?"

I froze.

That was unexpected.

"Why?"

Jason looked jealous and angry at Vince right now.

"Because you cook! You clean! And your hot! It's like your gods gift!"

I tried to laugh it off now realizing he was kidding.

Or maybe...

He wasn't?

I shook the thought before I could space out and the boys sat down.

Everything was nice and beautiful when the boys started to dig in.

"Guys"

"Hello?"