~Chapter 24~

Chapter 24

Nicole's POV

Falling for my kidnapper?

It sounds so revolting and seriously screwed up but its... different with him.

He's... different.

But not the bad kind like 'Im gonna kill you all, i used to be sweet, blah blah yada pineapples.'( Even though he might be)

To me he was..

The good kind..

The one you just want to cuddle with and never let go. You dont want it to go.

Sighing i turned toward him and immediately melted.

DAMN! But those eyes.

Those hazel brown beautifully smexy eyes. *Insert emoji heart for eyes face* (lol)

His chuckle brought me back to realtiy.

"You spaced out." He explained and immediately a blush crept up.

Gosh, i hated blushing. Especially in front of guys but common... Hot guy catches you staring at him? Exactly.

For some bizarre reason I felt safe in his arms. The feeling didn't last longer than you can say 'soon' because Vince and his gal pal decided to play water works next to us and let me just tell you, Jason distracted me from the ice cold water. So when I came back to reality I screamed and ran/swam out of there.

Ya know that weird thing you do with your feet? Your like walking and paddling your feet at the same time but it comes out as like a retarded walk? ya that.

I was out of the pool and walked to one of the tanning chairs. Sitting down I began to actually analyze Jason's abs(call me a perv but you would too)

I went off with that.

Jason came out of the water and into the kitchen with me following not far behind. I walked in to see him leaning on the counter.

I couldn't hold it. I reached out and grabbed him by the back of his head and kissed him hungrily as if I hadn't eaten in ages.

He responded not a second later and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He tapped the back of my thigh and I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist and proceeded to pull him closer to me if that was physically even possible.

He moved us so that I sat on top of the counter.

I trailed my fingers along his abs. He then ripped off my top and left me ba-

"Nicole?"

He left kisses along my collar bone and made his way-

"NICOLE!"

I jumped and realized that I had just had an almost sex day dream about Jason.

Holy crap!

Ya see what this boy does to me!?!

"Sup.."

Trying to play it cool was not working cause he laughed.

"Ya know if I didn't know any better I'd say you were having dirty thoughts about me." Smirking little bastard.

"Oh and why would you think such a thought that would only happen on Feb. 30?" I tried to make it come out nonchalantly but failed.

"Oh just because you were biting your lip and staring at my abs like you haven't eaten in years. But If you say it'll only happen on Feb. 30 then I must say I believe you." He winked an walked toward his towel.

Damn arsehole knew I was thinking dirty thoughts!

Oh well.

~.~.~.~.~

Sorry for not updating but I have been really busy with softball lately because we have like 4 games during a week and 2 practices which only gives me a day. Which was Sunday but my bro got a new car and I went with him and then I want dress/shoe shopping with my mumsy! (for a 15)

Anyway!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

So a really cute sophomore talked to me today and yeahhhh he's so cute!(more like handsome) argh!

Okay lol

So! offers for covers and trailers and all that good stuff still stand so please! Send them to me!

Kik: Dont_trip_Inoeimsexy

Also, it's not very long because I have a busy schedule life! (I have a college research paper due but I decided to update lol)

QOTD: If you could be a character in 'Why me?' Who would you be? What would you change in this Story?

I DONT GIVE 2 CRAPS IF OTHER AUTHORS HATE BEING TOLD WHAT TO WRITE AS YOU CAN TELL IM PRETTY SPECIAL SO I WANT TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!

(Be intimate with me...)

That sounded wrrrrrongggg^^^

Much love and thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

PLEASE?

WHOOPS ITS ON CAPs

-C