~ Chapter 29 ~

A/N!! Okay guys I wanted to say this really quick before this chapter because yeah. I wrote this story about a year, when Madison Beer was a little more innocent and sweet. I'm going to be honest and tell you straight up that I don't care if you like her or not, I don't care if she's a thot. Personally, I don't care about her. She is just a character in my story and it is what it is. Now, let's say you really don't like her.. ok.. that's great, Just picture it to be someone else an actress you would like, I promise you she will not look or be the same in the next book. If anything else bothers you let me know. This is the third to last chapter.
~.~

Chapter 29

Jason's POV (Haven't done this in a while)

I couldn't believe they could flirt so openly in front of me like that! Did he not know she was mine!? That meant only I could look at her with those eyes, talk to her like that. Just thinking about them together in the same room pissed me off to no ends and i had to sit down before i punched a wall. I was at a nearby bar, hoping to blow off some steam. Ordering everything strong i continued to think about the previous events in my lifetime. Somehow i got to thinking and my thoughts landed on Natalie. I still dont know where i went wrong, where we went wrong. I loved her and we made love, she carried my child and then she just snapped and told me she hated me one day. It was so all of a sudden, i can tell you i got whiplash at how much hate was thrown at me. To this day i still regret not telling her about him. Maybe then, she would have been less careless. Maybe then she would still be alive.

'Like a G 6, Like a G 6, Now-now- Now Im feeling so fly like a G 6'

The song continued to play while i drank beer, whiskey, scotch, and anything else handed to me. I carried my beer with me to the dance floor while getting ready to grind against some random bxtch. I grabbed some ugly ass fake blonde and we started dry humping. I drank the rest of the beer and i lost all known feeling.

Nicole's POV

I was just getting out of the shower and putting my sundress on when I heard the front door opening. I walked down the staircase and saw that it was Jason. Perhaps it was just me and all the stories I heard but I knew that the show must go on. I neared a little closer to Jason and to be quite frank I could not stand his stench, it made me want to puke. He smelt like sex, alchohol, and drugs. Internally shaking my head, I began my statement. "Had Fun?"

His eyes were a bit dozy and anyone could tell he was t-minus 3 minutes into passing out. "nirt nuff nifogle." was all he mumbled befor takes long strides upstairs. I took it as a 'Not now Nicole.' Whatever had happened today was only the beginning because as I looked at the clock, it was only 11:35.

Sighing, I decided to check the windows on the outside just in case and of course his men were out there. Figures. Walking towards the kitchen I grabbed the phone to which it made the noise 'BEEP BEEP BEEP'. Of course it was disconnected. Giving up, I found myself reading a book I had packed in my bag named '50 shades of Grey'. I was absolutely in love with this book yet I had only begun and was barely 1/3 of the way threw with it. In a way I guess I could relate to Anastasia. I wasn't looking for trouble, trouble found me. And it did a damn well job thats for sure.

*3 hours later*

Feeling satisfied by the amount I had read I was now on the second book and almost done with it.

Upon hearing footsteps I put my book away and sat down ready for whatever it was.

Jason came down fresh and looking like a new and improved man, even though me, you, and the entire world new that could never be possible. He flashed me a smile and came down to kiss my cheek. Refraining from being disgusted I shut my eyes and gritted my teeth. if I had let my walls down earlier I would have spent the last three hours bawling over the fact that Jason had been with many woman just now. But that was not about to happen, not today at least, hopefully never.

I stared at him for around 30 seconds straight faced until he said "Nicole, baby, I'm so sorry for overreacting and I'm even more sorry for getting so out of hand as to do drugs and alchohol-" "Don't forget to mention you slept with women." I passed him a tight lipped smile. He had the guiltiest look ever and looked at the ground. "I made a huge mistake and I overreacted but I wanna make it up to you. Lets go to the beach, yeah?" His face errupted into a grin when I nodded. Obviously I was pissed as churros but I had to do this for myself.

While heading toward the beach we hold hands and he reminds me of how special I am to him alwasy keeping eye-contact, he was redeeming himself indeed. Whenever I mentioned something about my past or something I was really fond of, he was always paying so much attention which made me think that maybe he was in love with me... Then I remember the early events and curse myself for believing in him.

Arriving we both walk hand in hand along the shore smile and laughing as if we were in love, only- we weren't- --we aren't-- and that is the simple truth. As the evening went on I learned more about Jason than ever before. He was young for his age, his favorite color was green but he was a secret fan of purple, he loved cats and dogs most, and he owned a monkey name Og. The list goes on but then I wouldnt get to tell you that he offered to give me a couple of minutes while he went to the bathroom and to get us a couple of ice creams. While he was gone the first thing I did was survey the area. Then I decided to getmyself a water because all in all, I was thirsty. While standing in line I asked the man for a water and gave him 1$, turning around to get back before he jumped to conclusions, I bumped into someone. "Oh my Cheese and Rice! Im so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and-" I completely stopped when I looked up to find the brown eyes I was so familiar with.

Again my apologies it's been months but I have also began to go out, sports, and I have been getting my grades up, and maybe a boy *wink wink*. Well anyway, I would just like to say thanks for sticking with me, And I completely forgot to mention in August it was our 1 year anniversary for this story and I could not be more thrilled with how far it has gotten and I just wanted to say thanks, sorry for the long note. And sorry shes not so weird in this chapter, shes growing up and learning things.

Now for business! Who do you think it is? Is it a guy? A girl? Jason? Justin? One of the guys? What about her friends? Family members? hmmm.

QOTC:(Question of the Chapter)

Who do you think it is? Why?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

BECOME A FAN

-C