~Chapter 3~

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Get up!" yelled a somewhat familiar voice. Wait- Oh yeah, I remember now. The jackass ditched me for sex.

I slowly opened my eyes, but when I did I instantly regretted it. There stood a Jason, in only boxers. Most people would be having dirty thoughts but me? Oh no, I was even more infuriated knowing, he ditched me for the blonde bimbo. I'm not trying to sound jealous but what would you do? All day he called me cute names like 'baby girl', 'sweetheart', and etc. Then out of nowhere a slut comes in and it's like you never existed. It hurt, but what I still don't understand is why all of a sudden I'm jealous? I couldn't have feelings for him, could I? No, I couldn't. Maybe I'm over reacting that could have been his GF for all I know. But then why would he call me 'his'.

I tried to think of a reasonable explanation for what he did but I got nothing. The only possible reason could have been that he was her pimp and he somehow wants me as another prostitute. Yeah, I know ridiculous, but what would you do in my situation? Exactly.

I stood up and spoke "Yes Bitch?" I asked with an innocent smile. Maybe I was going to die but who gives a fuck? Not me. I was no longer scared of him because I knew; I could and would fight back now. Better than ever.

"What did I say about talking to me like that?" He said clenching his fist. I'm not going to back down this easy, hell no. "You said 'Don't talk to me like that' but frankly I couldn't care less, manwhore. Oh and I am soooo not yours." I knew I was digging myself a grave but fuck it. He couldn't do more pain than 'he' did.

*SLAP*

I should be in pain here holding my right check, but guess what? I wasn't even close to being in pain, less to care that he hit me. "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR ME BITCH?" He yelled even louder than last time. Want to know where I was? La La land. I was actually thinking about Justin bieber's abs, man I want to have his baby's. "What?" Oh shit did I say that out loud? Oops. "What are you talking about? I asked chuckling nervously. "I really don't know I was yelling then you said something about Justin biebers abs and how you want to have his baby's?..." he said scratching the back of his neck, awkwardly. Well at least he forgot about me talking back to him. "Well yea, I mean have you seen the man's abs, plus I'm his wifey and he's going to be my baby daddy." I said matter-of-factly. "Nope. Not better abs then mine, and he will not be your baby daddy, because that's me and only me." He said with a smug look. "What about the blonde bimbo? Aren't you her baby daddy?" I asked and I kind of sounded jealous. "Oooh is someone jealous of Rebecca? Well don't be she was my fuck buddy but that was then last time I was going to do her I do not want an STD from that hoe. And no I aint her Baby daddy, never have, and never will." He stopped then continued "the only baby daddy will ever be is for our kids." Whoa wtf this guy must be on something we just met and were not going out. He is definitely Cray Cray.

________________________

Another update! :o haha

i had alot of spare time so i wrote this chapter.