~Chapter 17~

I wrote all of this in anger so there are some mistakes and I'm pretty sure I broke my keyboard... I was basically murdering it...so I'm sorry....

Chapter 17 everyone....

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17

Nicole's POV

I knew what I had to do. I had to get him to trust me, to fall for me so hard he was blind of all the things I could do to escape. I chose the bodyguard escape.

If I have 5 guards and I lower it down to 3 then lower that to 1, I would have a better chance of escaping.

Still following?

Good.

The chances of me probably knocking him out or hurting him enough to reach the phone and dial a number are higher if I have only one bodyguard where as if I had 2, 3, etc. it would never work.

Ok, still there? Great.

And if I had Jazzy there as a distraction it would make things ten times easier.

I know what you're thinking. 'Wow, bringing a 5 year old innocent child into this. You're a bitch.' no.

It's not like that. She won't be getting hurt at all. I would never go through with it if she would have.

The rest well can fit in like a puzzle piece. Kind of a stupid plan but it all goes down, in exactly one month from today.

December 1st, 2013.

Alright, so I would have to be sweet and kind to him. Smh.

Sweet and kind? This is going to take a while.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was still in the room planning it all in my head, I knew this would work. I just knew it.

But on the other hand I was dealing with a professional bomber that is in a gang and kidnapped me.

It all started to dawn on me.

I was going to try to beat up a gang member of his and most importantly.... I wonder how in the holy hell I was going to do it.

My fist? It was as big as a mother fucking jaw breaker.

My Legs? So I modeled! But how the fuck is knowing how to strut my legs correctly going to help me fight a 6 foot guy!?!

LIGHT-FUCKING-BULB!

I use a weapon!

Wow, sometimes I don't question how stupid I am and just blame it on the alcohol that I took in every night during the ages of 14-16.

But what weapon?

I began to search the room quiet and careful not to cause attention or make a huge noise.

I searched the drawers which were just some receipts and paper work; nothing of importance. I searched the bathroom cabinets and all I found was constipation sticks..........