~Chapter 20~

Ima need everyone to sit their ass down for a sec and READ THIS:

I have said it idk about like what? 10 times is it? I HAVE NO FUCKING TIME! I have to balance softball, school, an possibly a zero period. I'm going to have to go to school at 7am so I can start my class and leave school at 6pm. Then I take a shower, eat, and do homework. On the weekends, I have a life and go out with friends or other stuff. When I tell you all I have no time I mean it. Whatever time I DO have I write and try to update as quick as I can.

I realize that I do need to edit this story which is why I said I would put it on hold but in no fucking way shape or motherfucking seashell form am I going to repeat this because I hate the people who are here to judge. I've seen other authors write this kind of shit and I always thought they overreacted but FUCK. If you don't like something or are gonna be a bitch to me.... You know what you can do? Click that back arrow and get the fuck out of here cause I ain't forcing you to read. For the rest of you, thank you for being patient with me and understanding. I'm sorry for going into bitch mode but it HAD to be said.

Love you all:)

~Chapter 20~

He ran his hands along my sides as he kissed, nibbled, and sucked on my neck. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed him inside of me. my body was yearning and craving for him.

He ripped my shirt open and tossed it on the ground. Next were my jeans. Now, I was standing in only my Lacey black bra and matching thong. His eyes were as dark as I had ever seen them and suddenly he had me on the bed moaning his name.

"Jason" I moaned out.

"Oh fück Nicole, you're so tight."

And I couldn't help the words I said next.

"I-i l-lo-ove y-o-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hah! Y'all were like ooooo! But no. That ain't happening... Well, at least for now;)

Here it is... Super extra long Chapter 20 everyone!

*

I paced around in my room waiting for my phone to ring.

He told me he would call me as soon as he was here but I wasn't going to take the chances and wait around then get ready. Besides early bird gets the worm, or did I say that wrong? Hmm. I was never good in english.

Finally after what felt like years, but what was really 2 minutes, the phone rang. Signaling, he was here.

Somehow I managed to dress up for today, not feeling too revealed but still in season.

It was spring and -*

My flashback had stopped just as Jason had walked into the kitchen. Today he was going to work a bit later so I got to see him in the morning. Whoopty fricken do!