~Chapter 11~

Happy late thanksgiving! I know I haven't updated in like a month!:( I'm SO sorry, I have excuses; school:essays, projects, HW etc..; Friends: DRAMA! I checked out a couple of books and just finished reading them. And some other shit.. anyway!

Here's chapter 11:)

________________________________________________________________

" I don't think we should tell her.." I heard a familiar voice whisper.

" She has a right to know Mr. Mccan." The second voice didn't sound as Familiar but I knew I'd heard it..

" I know but if we don't tell her maybe she won't notice."

" I'll do whatever you want sir."

They continued to whisper until I decided to open my eyes.

When I did, I saw the Doctor.. (Forgot his name& too lazy to check) and Jason standing in front of the bed.. weird.

I tried to talk but my mouth was dry so a very strange noise came out instead. As soon as it happened Jason grabbed some water and gave it to me.

I drank some and then said "What's going on?"

They looked at each other for a couple of minutes but in the split second thy made eye contact I knew something was wrong because I saw the guilt in their eyes.

"Hello? Yeah, girl who just woke up confused just asked a question... Anyone gonna answer?" I said trying to state the girl was me.

They sighed and Jason finally spoke "Theres.. nothing wrong.. Well-"

"Ms. Stokes, I'm afraid you have a type of disorder. I haven't had to much study in it so I am not sure which one, but the hospital may now. I suggest you visit them by today. This is a very serious case Ms. Stokes." The doctor said calmly.

I didn't know how to react it's like everything went into mute ad started slowing down. My breathing didn't feel there. Their voices were like that silent bell in the polar express. Right now, I felt like my life was numb.

I saw there lips moving but I felt... out of it.

And suddenly my world went blank. Not black. Not Any color. White. all white.

~_______~

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Da fuq? Where am I? Oh god. I'm in the hospital, aren't i? Great.

What most people don't know about me is that I have a fear of needles and blood. I try not to make it obvious when I see blood or needles but... You don't want to know.

I opened my eyes and saw Jason... And a girl? What!?! I'm not jealous. Nope. I can't. I'm trying to escape.

Lightbulb! I can try sneaking out when no one is in the room!!! Brilliant!

"She's awake!" I heard the girl say/scream. What the hell? All of a sudden she looks younger... Like 5 years old.

"Jazzy! Shhhh Remember what the doctor said?" He said sternly to who I'm guessing is 'Jazzy'.

The doctor came in once she sat on his lap and his face was pale.

I'm scared.

"Sir may I have a chat with you outside?" He asked then gulped.

"Yeah sure. jazzy stay put an don't wake up sleeping beauty ok?" I'm guessing she nodded cause I closed my eyes right when he looked at me.

They stepped out and the door shut. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Jazzy was staring at me.

"Hi" she said shyly.

"Hi" I said but it came out like 'Hawee'.

"Whas you names?" Was she doing that on purpose? She said that so cute!

"Nicole, what about yours?" my voice finally came out good.

"Jazmine, bu eryon call me jazzy"

Before we can say anything the doctor and Jason walk in.

"I'm afraid we have not-so-good news for you Ms. Stokes."

"What happened?" I started getting frustrated because I wasn't getting the answers I needed.

In that split second the words that came out of his mouth changed my life for good.

"You have sleep apnea."

___________________________________________

Couple of important things, please read!

Sleep apnea is not fake!

If you have it, which is very unlikely. It's also unlikely you'll know, you must contact your doctor.

- also, I'm sorry for the late update. I have a busy life. I swear if I could write all day I would, but I cant.

Check out my co-owned account! @tctwins

I will delete my story, 'Who to choose?' and it will be updated there.

Much love and thank you SO MUCH for 5.4k reads!

Love you:*