Borrowing Lines

And there was you again, behind the stage, shitting yourself. At least you're back in a country that speaks your language, that is always reassuring.

The moment you stepped on the Gangnam stage, you noticed that someone stared at me.

'"Okay sasaeng fans, I know kung-fu... slightly"

Little did you realise, the whole of EXO got dragged here by their manager. Totally jokes.

After a whole 4 minute 37 seconds of sweating in front of the public, you have to say hi to the fans.

"Annyeong JuJu's! Thank you for coming and supporting us. Saranghamida!"

Tia screamed into the crowd, waving frantically at everybody. You swear her wrirst would have fallen off if she continued.

"ENCORE!"

The crowd screamed. You hate it how you're always put out of your comfort zone. Can we not?

Eventually, it ended up like last time. You had to do something. Suddenly, this strange feeling surged through and you felt the need to pick up the guitar leaning against the backstage wall.

"I'm just gonna... sing this song. I wrote err... with someone a while back. Hope you enjoy!"

You were so scared and nearly fell over.

I grabbed a nearby stool and started to place your fingers on the frets.

"I spilt a drink at a coffee shop,

It flew and fell on some stranger's top,

He was nice and didn't call the cops.

We met one rainy night and ate some stuff,

Turned out everything we did was all a fluff

But he had me binded like a pair of hand cuffs

Especially when I saw he had little elf ears"

You started quite softly, but gradually got louder. Embrace the awkwardness. Whilst you were singing you heard someone in the audience speak through a mic.

Like how dare you?!?! But you soon realise, not even surprising, that it was Chanyeol.

"She wrapped her warmth around all my fears,

And all I ever need is in front of me, here."

You couldn't help but smile. Chanyeol remembered the song! He slowly made his way up the stage literally charging at you with the crowd going mental.

"Um, long time no s..."

You stuck your hand out for a high five but your actions and words were soon interrupted. His soft lips crashed into yours and his arms slid behind your back.

The fans. The fans though. The amount of camera flashes probably gave you epilepsy.

You started laughing so hard that your kiss had to break.

"What?!"

You screamed still laughing. You were so confused as of what just happened but you're not really complaining.

Chnayeol grabbed his mic again and screamed into it,

"I don't know if this is really inappropriate to ask at this time, but how about we grab a cup of coffee or whatever like later"

You died on the floor laughing. What is this?!?!

"I mean if you can't, like I totally understand and all..."

Chnayeol's face was serious but you could see a smile creeping up.

"YES YES YES YES YES!"

The crowd chanted. Ummm... excuse me... they never chanted this loud in your fan chants but when a creepy tall man asks to buy a drink, they're suddenly super loud.

"Well, depends if I like you"

You answered back, sounding so cocky but the fans are feeding off these comments so why not?!? You leaned in for another hug and whispered into his ear,

"What did you think I would say? No?!"

You quickly gave him a peck on the cheek and grabbed the mic on the stand.

"Thank you everyone for coming! Have a safe trip home, since I know I won't be going home any time soon!"

You spoke whilst winking at Chanyeol. This is fabulous. C'est la vie!

Chanyeol and you quickly went back stage and receive many stares and smiles from various staff members.

"I'll be right back!"

You yelled across the room to Chnayeol. You have to speak to Sehun immediately. You quickly spotted his blonde hair from afar and swiftly approached him.

"Hey! I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything that happened that night I really..."

You trailed off.

"It's okay. It's nice to get yelled by Suho once in a while"

He smiled squeezing your hand.

"Well you're going to be okay right?"

"Well you take things as they come I guess. We can't change anything now can we?"

"Hey I swear I said that to you!"

"Yeah?! No harm in borrowing lines!"

"Well have a great one! I'm sure I'll see you later at the bubble tea store!"

You gave him a quick hug and waved goodbye.

"I'm sure I'll be there!"

He shouted after me.

CHNAYEOL P.O.V

---------------

It was all quiet when we reached the bistro. A pigeon wobbled across the ground, bobbing its head. The skies were clear again, no sign of the rain gods.

We went in to order our coffee and a sandwich to share,

"Please don't spill that on me, darling"

I smirked and nudged her side. She started laughing,

"Why?! Do you not want to write a song about it?!"

-----------------------------

Hey guys! This fic is finally over! Yaaaaay!

I hope you enjoyed it!!! :))) Thank you for all your reads and comments! You are the most wonderful beautiful sexy people ever!!! ^^ #motivation

If you liked it, that's fab, if you didn't, no worries I'm writing a new one!

Sneak peek: It's gonna be on Sehun

Like usual. If you don't know already I have special attachments to that man thanks.

So be healthy, and happy. I'll see you in the next one! <3<3<3<3<3<3