Sweat Machine

YOUR P.O.V

--------------

"5, 6, 7, 8!"

Minnie shouted across the practise room. It was immediately followed by the sound of your sneakers jumping on the wooden floor and the squeaks it made as you dragged it across.

You counted, "1, 2, 3, 4..." silently in your head, making sure you don't skip a step, but the music was too loud to count or even concentrate.

After another hour of practice, most of them were too tired to even walk to the water fountain, so you guys just sat by the mirror panting. Your faces was bright red and sweat poured down your faces like a reward for working your ass off.

"Ahh, here you are!"

A head popped into the practise room. His face turned into a cringe when he saw you sweating like pigs in a butcher shop.

"Umm, JEW-L, I would like you to meet EXO"

He said as he opened the door wider, letting in these young, sexy boys in. They were dressed in a theme of uniform, but their height differences was so pathetic that it made you quietly laugh under your breath.

"I'm not sure, if you met before, but err... we're having a dance battle in SMENT so I thought... err... you should meet in advance to practise"

The manager said and he covered his face with his clipboard as he was swallowed by intimidation.

Awkward silence.

"Yay!"

A voice from the back shouted sarcastically. You all stood on your tip toes to see who was being a douche.

CHANYEOL P.O.V

---------------------

Okay. This is slightly awkward. Everyone was staring at me like I swore in front of Queen Elizabeth or something.

"Okay, you guys could get started while I go check the dance schedules"

The manager quickly added to save me from total embarrassment. Thank you oh kind soul! My minded drfited off as Luhan was trying to put us into groups of 4.

I was dragged by Suho into his group as I stood there, looking down at my shirt. The memory of the girl stained my mind like the coffee stained my shirt; stains don't get washed off easily. My thoughts were interrupted as I stepped on someone's shoe.

"Ow"

A girl whispered softly while trying to avoid eye contact and hop away with one foot.

"Aish I'm so sorry!"

I said, trying to get her attention. Huh? Could it be? The girl from the café?

"No, I'm good. It doesn't hurt at all, Chanyeol!"

She joked. Huh? She knows my name? I stood there admiring how cute she looked while she blushed wiping sweat away from her face. It is her! I stood there in shock trying to reply, but no words came out.

"I guess we're even now, aren't we?"

She giggled and skipped out the door to get a drink.

"Umm...!"

I called after her but realized the door already slammed on you. Never mind. I just really wanna know her name, but she's playing the 'hard to get' card.

YOUR P.O.V

--------------

I went out trying to act really swag, and BAM! What did I do? Fuck up. Real smooth. Why did I say that? I slammed my head on the water tank. OUCH! THAT ONE ACTUALLY HURTS! You filled up your bottle up to the brim and took a deep breath before going in.

All the groups were already busy practising and you're just standing by the doorway drinking eagerly like dehydrated dog.

It was really difficult to make a routine with both guys and girls. You kept having to go rewind the mix because Suho keeps missing his cue. You didn't really mind, you just join the others in laughter.

"ARGHH! I'M SO SO SORRY!"

He would scream and cover his face with both his hands. Daww, he is so cute!

There came a point when all of you started hating the song with a passion. If you ever heard it again, you are physically going to stab yourself repeatedly with a rusty spoon.

Chanyeol, Suho and Lay all sat on the floor, grasping to catch their breath. But you kept practising your solo because you always screw up the leg movement. If they wanted to win as much as you did, they would not be resting, they would be practising until their feet swell.

You looked up at them and shook your head in disappointment as you walked towards them.

"Do you think we're gonna win if you just sit around on your ass all day? Huh?"

You said really pissed off. They stopped giggling and messing about and looked like you with guilt.

"Fine, we'll rest for 5 more minutes and we'll practice"

Lay said with his head hung low. Ahh! Was he attempting to do aegyo? ADORKABLE! You gave him an evil stare as a joke, took off your hoodie, leaving yourself with a pink tank top, and went back to being a sweat machine.

CHANYEOL P.O.V

---------------------

WOAH! We all stared at her when she took off her hoodie. HAWT! I'm sweating just by looking at her. Sweat ran down her face onto her neck onto her...

"That chick is sexaaay!"

Suho teased as he wolf whistled at her. She heard it above the booming stereo and stuck her tongue out. GAWD SHE'S GORGEOUS.

She turned away to face the mirror again and moved her hips to the music. Then she did a body roll and UGH! EYEGASM! Her body was curved in all the right places and oh how I wish I could...

"5 minutes! I'm going to "practise" with her now!"

Suho laughed as he ran towards her. He placed his hands on her hips and she continued moving with the rhythm. OH THAT KINKY LITTLE JACKASS! You ran up behind to forcefully remove his hands when she winked at you through the mirror. UGH! I FUCKING NEED THIS GIRL!