Flappy Bird

The rain gods have once again appeared to torture you even today. Why clouds why?

Dragging yourself under the grey skies, you almost fell over by tripping over yourself. Your eyes didn't even open and you can barely use your voice. You weren't technically awake yet.

Thing is about the lack of sleep, nobody could tell that you only had 4 hours of sleep just by looking at you. They don't know that you are practically dead but just able to sort of walk. Plus rude ahjussis on the street treat you like you killed someone, although you look like it.

Your makeup was smudged in all sorts of places and you probably had your shirt inside out. Its too early in the morning. Brain malfunctioning.

You finally reached the bubble tea store and without looking, picked the same spot in the back and took the golden opportunity to power nap.

You weren't sure of the time but you felt someone scream in anger right beside your right ear.

When you realised it was Sehun you didn't hold it any longer,

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

You blurted out as it was the first thing you managed to say all morning.

"Umm... well what's wrong with YOU!?"

He protested back whilst the whole of the store was eyeing us and whispering. Fuckers.

"You have been sleeping for the past 2 hours and a half! Do you know I had to cancel our lunch reservations?!"

"Well EXCUSE ME! At least you didn't just got off a plane last night with this blooming American jet lag and forced to come out in this fucking weather!"

"Then you should've said no when I asked you!"

"I can't be rude you know that... even though you are super annoying!"

"Well I should've planned something filled with less adrenaline, and not booked a table on the other side of town"

"You know you could've woken me up right?"

You finally spoke up feeling a little tiny bit guilty.

"Well you looked super cute and I didn't want to interrupt that. I have like 15 photos of you just sleeping"

You looked at him in shock but held yourself back from hitting him because he said you looked cute.

"Plus I know you would act like that if I woke you up!"

Sehun moved further away from me like he was scared.

"Fine I'm sorry oppa I promise not to raise my voice or hit you and blame you for everything and shit..."

You mumbled quickly.

"Thank you for being considerate"

He sarcastically replied and opened his arms.

"Come here my little marshmallow"

You looked up at the people around you already minding their own business,

"Fine"

You scooched over and quickly hugged Sehun back. You swear there was a gasp that travelled through the whole store.

"Hey why did you scream?"

You looked up with your head on his chest and your arms tightly wrapped around him.

"Well I was 2 off my high score on floppy bird and I felt the need to let it out. Sorry if I woke you up"

He said speaking above my head giving me goosebumps.

"Pabo"

You immediately replied as you swiftly let go of him and grabbed his phone.

"Yah!"

"I want to delete all the photos you took of me asleep!"

You quickly turned on his phone and suddenly realise he has a passcode.

You handed Sehun back his phone,

"PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSE!"

"No, I like the photos I took"

He smirked taking the chance to snatch back his phone.

"Ahhhrghhhasdfghjklhfjdjsklalsk!"

You reached for the phone over his body and falling into his lap.

"Okay okay fine, we'll look at them together"

He unlocked his phone lightning quick and went into his camera roll. You sat there intently, shoulder by shoulder, waiting for him to click on each of the photos.

"So, these are the ones you started drooling. And these are the selcas I took with my dongsaeng"

He narrated while flicking through and stopping on the one he posed with like a dead inanimate object beside him.

" Can you delete them? Especially that one"

You pointed at the current photo on screen.

"No! I don't want to. They're really special can't you see?!"

He was smiling at you again.

"NOOOOO! IT'S SO BAD FOR MY DEBUT IMAGE DUDE!"

You argued reaching for his phone again but he was ninja reflexes.

"Okay I'll delete all of them... except one... and I get to choose"

You looked at him squinting your eyes and pausing before replying,

"Fine"

In all theory he deleted all of them except the selca he took.

"So this shall be my wallpaper, don't you think?"

He laughed,

"Please don't"

You begged annoyingly.

"Too late! Anyways, where do you want to go since our lunch was mysteriously cancelled?"

He exclaimed sarcastically.

Please stop trolling Oh Sehun and please change your wallpaper.