Suffocating Love

CHANYEOL P.O.V

---------------------

I had a feeling Dara was not gonna come. I was stupid enough to take her word for it.Besides, I was sat here, laughing with the most beautiful girl in the world. Yeah, call it hormones, this girl is all I need right now. Her eyes, her soft round hazel eyes, they seem to smile at me as it twinkled in the light. I'm not making a mistake right?

YOUR P.O.V

--------------

Your sat there, pinching your leg, testing the reality of this moment. It's real. Park Chanyeol was sitting in front of you, a little tipsy, but it's him. You zoned out and stared at his ears. WOW! HE'S A GIANT ELF! Aww, his ears are so cute! You quickly looked down at your phone. Aish, it's getting late! It's only Thursday, you still have to wake up at a reasonable time tomorrow. You stood up to head to the washroom.

"Hey! Where you going?"

You heard Chanyeol scream behind you.

"To the bathroom! Wanna come?!"

You joked. Kekeke, what if he says yes? Haha, no that would be so weird.

"No..."

Chanyeol quietly said under his breath as he blushed. Aww, the elf is turning red!

CHANYEOL P.O.V

---------------------

As she left, I smiled to myself. Chanyeol, you're so lucky to have found a girl like this. I was still day daydreaming and didn't hear someone barge through the door.

"Chanyeol oppa!"

A high pitched voice cried. Oh shit. Dara.

"Hey...!"

I shouted back trying to be as enthusiastic as I can, but ended up as sarcastic as when I shouted 'yay' at dance practise.

"Aish, sorry I'm so late! There was as accident on the highway because it was so slippery! But I missed you so much!"

She came in for a hug. I was still sat down and she literally stuffed my face into her scarf. I was genuinely suffocating. Must. Breathe.

"Ne..."

My voice was muffled, as I sat there thinking I was too young to die. But don't get me wrong, I did miss Dara. It's just not right now and especially when she came nearly 2 hours late and trying to kill me.

She finally let go of my head, releasing my starving lungs. As I regained my breath, I saw her stare at the half eaten plates on the table.

"Umm, is someone still sitting here?"

She asked as her whole tone of voice changed so dramatically I had to look up to make sure it was still her. Okay, Dara looked pissed. Say something nice.

"Yeah, she just left..."

I blurted out as I tried to avoid eye contact. Please don't kill me with your deadly glare. Please.

"She? SHE?!"

Dara screamed like some murderer was going to skin her alive. She was totally overreacting.

"Yeah... sure, of course, we're not dating anymore... so yeah...  I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!"

She tried to look like nothing has happened, like she didn't feel pain at all. But pain was all I saw on her face. I did kind of feel bad.

"I was late and all. I'm so sorry Chanyeol"

She said as I said saw the excitement drain out of her. She knew well enough that we weren't going to talk any further and certainly the relationship is not going any further either.

"It's okay, don't worry about..."

I spoke under the napkin trying to hide. I just wanted the earth beneath me to swallow me up so I don't have to face her.

"Well"

She sighed, "It's late. So I'll see ya round!"

She tried to say cheerfully, but ultimately failed.

"Yeah, annyeong..."

I said trying to hint I was sorry how the way things turned out, but didn't want to say it directly. I opened my arms for another hug, just for sympathy.

"Goodbye Park Chanyeol"

She whispered by my ear and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. In the corner of my eye I thought I saw a tear roll down her cheek, but it wasn't. It was that girl. The girl in the wet hoodie. The one I truly love.

Well this is slightly awkward, like hashtag awkward.