Duty Free

YOUR P.O.V

-----------

"Look over there!"

Minnie screamed as she dragged 4 suitcases and a designer handbag into the aiport.

"What?"

JJ croaked, still half asleep.

"A big airplane! Do think that is ours?"

Minnie was basically bouncing off the walls. Where does she get all this energy from? Well you know you're not getting any sleep on the airplane.

After you went through all the security checks, you decided to go shopping for duty free items leaving the others near the boarding gate.

As you walked around the perfume section, you recognised someone.

"Daehyun oppa?"

You spoke aloud, not realising he could hear too.

"Oh hello? Do I know you?"

He took out his hand from his pocket to shake your hand.

Omg. You're touching B.A.P's Daehyun oppa. Omg his hand is gentle and warm. Ahhhh!

"I'm.. I'm...."

You tried to speak but lost the ability to because you technically have his DNA on you.

"Oh! Are you part of that debut group... uh... um... JEW-L?"

He smiled under his mask, but I could tell he was smiling from his beautiful eyes.

"Uh... yeah! We are just going to umm... America!"

You laughed to hide your nevousness trying to avoid his eyes but can't remove your glare.

"Really? That's amazing! I saw you guys on TV, I'm sure you will all do great!"

Daehyun continue to give his killer smile. No, you seriously cannot stand properly.

"Aw thank you! Good luck in whatever you do..."

You suddenly realise you don't actually know what B.A.P is currently doing.

"Oh I'm going to visit my family is Busan since you know, it's the new year and everything"

You stood there not hearing anything he said, admiring his presence.

"Daehyunnie! Where are you?"

Jongup and Youngjae went through every aisle, searching even in shelves. Daehyun started waving his arms at them and they approached us. You really wanted to run away but...

"Hyung! I made a friend!"

He screamed over four rows of perfume. What can you say? Since he's the main vocal you expected him to be that loud.

"Who?!"

Youngjae got really excited and practically ran to you.

"You know, she's one of JEW-L!"

Daehyun sounded like he knew absolutely everything about you. But you didn't know anything about him. You just stood there shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh yeah, you were on TV!"

Jongup exclaimed full of energy. Omg his body. You literally was going to die from sexy overload.

"Haha was I? Your Angel 1004 comeback looks absolutely wicked!"

You tried sounding cool, again being cool is not really your thing.

"Do try our best!"

A sexy smooth deep voice appeared from behind. OH MA GAWD IT'S BANG YONGGUK! CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT?!

"Gate 34 boarding"

The overhead announcement blasted through the airport. Your heart dropped when you realised you have to go.

"Ah that's me! It's such a priviledge..."

You tried to continue but Youngjae interrupted you,

"Here, give me your number"

He handed you over his phone already creating a contact for you. You stood there motionless. He just asked for your number. The inner fangirl in you died over and over again.

"Unnie can I get an autograph?"

Zelo suddenly appeared holding up the other side of his boarding pass with a black pen.

Oh shit, you didn't really think about your autograph. You tried to act like you knew exactly what you were doing and quickly scribbled something before leaving with mixed emotions.

You just met B.A.P.

You quickly caught up with the others but not telling them. It was a special secret you kept with your new celeb friends.

You found your seat with JJ practically sprawled across 3 seats.

"Oh hey! What did you buy?"

She suddenly spotted you and sat up.

"Um... nothing"

You spoke truthfully since you seriously forgot to buy anything.

"What?! Absolutely nothing?!?!"

Tia perched the back of her chair looking at you from behind.

"Well... I got something better..."

You spoke without looking up.

"Oh and just what can be better than splashing your money on duty free products?"

JJ sounded super sarcastic.

Woah, this is gonna be a long ride.

Your phone suddenly buzzed and the screen lit up.

"SAFE TRIP & GD LUCK! :) -YJ"

You nearly fell off your seat trying to steady your breathing.

"You okay?"

Minnie asked like you've just spazzed.

"Never been better"

You couldn't help but smile like a creep.