Wet Hair

YOUR P.O.V

-----------

"And then he fell over and the whole entire set collapsed on him!"

You laughed literally crying, in front of Sehun and your soju.

"That is quite something isn't?!"

He replied, probably drunk as well.

"You know we aren't legal to drink yet...?"

You kind of just laid on the table.

"Yeah, but you know, we're here in a shack restaurant, I don't think they care if we're underage"

Sehun whispered back to me mischievously. He is cute you wanted to squash his cheeks.

"Let's go to that special place you told me about"

You whispered back.

"Okay!"

Sehun giggled back, totally not sober.

Your both walked out of the restaurant facing the most beautiful sunset on the horizon of the beach.

"Is this what you wanted to show me?"

You could barely looked at him, you almost tripped over your own foot.

"Yeah"

You started laughing, and then he started laughing. In the end you both were rolling on the sand holding your stomachs from the excess alcohol mixed with laughter.

"Stop!"

Sehun continued to laugh

"Ahhhh! It's raining! Fuck you rain gods!"

You pointed at the sky and started shouting all these things that nobody even understands.

"Come on, run!"

Sehun shouted as he tugged your arm to run for the shelter nearby. It was literally just another abandoned shack with a roof sticking out.

"Ahhh! Stop!"

You laughed and screamed at the same time when your finally reached under the roof.

"Come here! Quick!"

Sehun opens his arms with his wet jacket in his hands. As you ran into his arms, he wrapped his jacket around you to keep you warm.

You snuggled into his arms while he cuddled you watching the rain shower onto the sand.

"What are we doing?!?!?!"

You laughed again hysterically almost falling over.

Sehun grabbed your cheeks with both of his hands,

"We're converting oxygen to carbon dioxide"

He smiled staring lovingly into your eyes.

You giggled as Sehun tucked your wet hair behind your ear. His face slowly approached yours, gripping on your cheeks tightly, he placed his soft lips on yours and you closed your eyes.

Was it the cold, or was it the shiver that gave you goosebumps all over. Or was it the soju? After, God knows how long, he pulled back.

"Yah, what was that?!"

You protested, pretending to be mad at him but you can't help but smile like an idiot.

"I don't know"

His face turned immediately after you scolded him for his bravery.

You felt bad so you just smiled at him and wrapped your arms around him. You both just stood under a dilapidated roof, drunk, watching the rain gods do their job.