Upside Down

You woke up, attempting to open your eyes but somehow your muscles did not obey your brain. You lay in your bed with this bitch ass headache

trying to remember what happen.

So there was alcohol, no surprise there. There was hmm... rain. There is sand in my socks so... beach? Was there a person with me? JJ? Minnie? Sehun? Oh God, was it Sehun?!?! What did we do?!?!?

You suddenly touched your lips unconsciously. Oh so now your muscles move.

Oh yeah, that happened.

You opened your eyes and realised you were back in your dorm. How did this happen?

"Oh thank you Mary, Joseph and sweet baby Jesus! I thought you died you fucking retard!"

Minnie screamed as she came out the shower rubbing a towel on her wet hair.

"Hmmmm my head..."

"I know! You're not allowed to drink! Oh my god how many times do I have to tell you?!"

She screamed above the whirring of the hair dryer.

"Yeah"

You felt so sick you didn't even bother arguing with her.

"You know how bad it is for your vocal chords?!?! Are you that crazy that I have to remind you 5000 times?!"

She screamed even louder, reaching for a hair brush.

"Well I don't take anything that comes from the main vocal..."

You murmured hoping she would not hear under all the noise but she probably did because she turned off the hair dryer and pulled away your duvet.

CHANYEOL P.O.V

---------------

Wow. I don't even feel bad that Suho is literally screaming at Sehun until he cries. I bet he won't, but still I have never seen Suho so angry.

"Where were you?! The beach?! Drinking underage?! What if someone recognized you?! Huh? Are you going insane?!"

I heard Suho scream behind the door.

"I think you're the mad one hyung, I have a hangover and you're not really helping..."

Sehun said so quietly I had to press my ear against their door.

"If anything, I wasn't trying to help!"

Suho yelled but I had to quickly run to the living room because I heard footsteps.

The door swung open and quickly grabbed a book on the table and burried my face in it.

"Chanyeol..."

Suho spoke with a loud voice that I literally jumped out of the sofa, surprised why he would call my name. Was I also in trouble?

"You're holding the book upside down"

He continued pouring himself a glass of water.

"Oh yeah, of course I was just..."

I stopped, I'm just digging a hole here.

YOUR P.O.V

----------

You gathered your schedule and routine notes that you totally have not prepared and your handbag before rushing out the door with only one of your shoes on.

"Can you move those stupid legs please"

Minnie grabbed your arm that was trying to text Tia.

"Wait hold on"

You quickly wriggled your arm out her grasp.

"I'm pretty sure that our manager would just hold on right now"

Minnie angrily grabbed your arm again.

You finally reached the rehearsal hall on floor 2 which is literally a bigger version of a practise room except with the mirrors.

"Speaking of the devil"

Our manager stood up from the sitting staff by the sound equipment.

"I've heard you had quite a eventful evening last night with one of your sunbaes, isn't that right?"

Our manager was being super annoying. Why was everyone so interested in something that isn't even that interesting.

"Anyways, I understand that you are stressed and maybe seeing Sehun can help, but I expect that..."

She pointed at the blank piece of paper in your bag,

"To be filled with the greatest amount of words"

You nodded, so relieved that she did not bite your head off. She is such an angel, thank you Jesus for providing such a nice manager.

You picked up a nearby pen and brainstormed our outfits, the only thing you care about. Like,what is the main purpose of concerts other than to show off your performance skill and clothing?