Mario Cart

YOUR P.O.V

--------------

23, 25, 27. Here. Number 29. This is Kyungsoo's dorm. We're just here for dinner. No need to get too excited.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Hyung! It's Sehun - ah!"

He shouted at the door like if the door was magic and will open automatically by a secret spell.

"Coming!"

A familiar voice shouted back. Well it couldn't have been the door, it was Jongdae.

"Ai! Sehunnie! Luhan! Ah! You guys are late you..."

He stopped dramatically when his eyes was laid upon me.

"Ah! You're the one everyone's talking about! Your group is already eating!"

He pointed at the back of the room where a massive huddle of people sat. I could already see Minnie's wacky mohawk hair from here. Maknaes are always a bit cray cray. Take Sehun oppa for example. Everyone, literally everyone was here, should I be nervous?

The three of you quickly took your jackets off and got stuck in with helping yourself with the galbi. If you had to choose between having BFF or galbi for the rest of your life, you would choose the galbi. The tender meat wrapped around your tongue, it was heavenly!

Tia has already finished 3 servings and is helping herself to more. How can she eat so much and still be so in shape? Come on, I'm in shape, the shape of a potato that is.

JJ was sat in front of the Wii playing Mario Cart with Lay, while the rest was finishing the dinner and thanking Kyungsoo for the meal.

"Hey"

Someone whispered into my ear. I looked up slowly and realize it was Chanyeol.

"Aish, don't creep up on people like that!"

I almost spat out my food telling him off.

"Finish already, I want to show you something"

He whispered louder this time, sounding just as gentle as the first but firm. I can't help but listen to him and quickly scoffed down the bimbimbap.

CHANYEOL P.O.V

---------------------

I don't actually know what I'm going to show her, I just wanted to be with her alone. I grabbed her hand and rushed out the door.

"Umm... what are we doing exactly?"

She asked fearfully like I was going to hurt her.

"Don't worry, just follow me"

I quickly replied and smiled at her. I kept dragging her down the corridor until my dorm. I felt like a pedophile... I'm not. I opened my door and she followed me in.

Right, this is the part I didn't think about. What do I do? She's looking at me like I was going to rape her or something. I feel bad for doing this to her. I spotted a guitar leaning on the wall and went over to pick it up without thinking.

"Do you want to listen to me sing?"

I said sweetly before she breaks into tears. Surprisingly she smiled and sat down on the couch. Yay! I made her smile!

"XOXO, XOXO..."

I sang softly and told her to join. Waa! She knew all the words!?

"You're my XOXO L.O.V.E..."

"EEEEEE!"

She screamed out and started giggling like a little girl.

"What's so funny?"

I asked filled with confusion.

"You came all this way to sing to me, that's so sweet!"

She smiled so brightly I was already blinded by her soul. What she didn't know was I didn't even plan to sing to her in the first place... oh dear. She stood up and sat beside me in the floor.

"Let me try!"

She winked and the guitar slowly slipped out of my hands while I sat there staring at her.

"F, A, Geeeeeee..... ah G!"

She tried very hard getting her small delicate fingers in the right positions. After she played it through a few times, she finally opened her mouth to sing.

"I spilt a drink at a coffee shop,
It flew and fell on some stranger's top,
He was nice and didn't call the cops.
We met one rainy night and ate some stuff,
Turned out everything we did was all a fluff.
But he had me binded like a pair of hand cuffs
Especially when I saw he had little elf ears.
He wrapped his warmth around all my fears,
And all I ever need is in front of me, here."

Her voice trailed off and she started laughing and blushing and she loooked so embarrassed. Naww!

Her voice literally, I can't, I don't know, how to explain. It was smooth and delicate but had a rough edge to it. What can I say? Im EXO'S rapper, she's JEW-L'S, this was destiny.

"Waa! That's so beautiful!"

I clapped and cheered like her number one fan.

"Nah, I just made it up, it wasn't even that good..."

She blushed again and quickly stood up and walked towards over to the shelf. Wow, she is easily distracted.

"Omo! Is this baby Baekkie?!"

She exclaimed holding a baby picture of Baekhyun really close and examining it.

"Neh"

I walked over and reached for the photo frame above the shelf.

"This is feotus me"

I said confidently handing over a silver frame to her.

"Is that a bunny you're holding?"

She said pointing with her bright pink nail at the creature wrapped in my arms.

"Aniyo, it's actually you"

I went behind her and slipped my arms around her tiny waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Aish!"

I felt her body jump and her facial expression looked somewhat like a startled kitty.

"No it's actually a ferret"

I continued cuddling her as I spoke gently into her ear. I don't ever want to let her go.