Google It

CHANYEOL P.O.V

---------------

28 times? I've called about 28 times. Is she not going to pick up? She's most definitely ignoring me... or her phone is off. Let's just hope it is off.

I strolled along that Christmas decorated shops. 2 days until Christmas. EXO must have a radio show to go to, or another photo shoot with Ceci. I don't think I'll have time to apologize before Christmas.

Wait. Why did she run out this morning? Isn't JEW-L debutting? Things just get weird and more awkwardly weird. What the fuck is going inside her head? Ugh, I should probably head back too.

SEHUN P.O.V

-----------

"It's okay. If you really don't want to go, don't"

I whispered into her ear, covered by her long luscious hair.

"But everything I've worked for..."

She started to sob.

"Now when I have to go into the public, I don't want to go"

She continued to cry into my jacket as her words become muffled that I don't even understand her.

"Yah! Look at me!"

My voice grew louder so she could hear me above her own sobbing. I grabbed her head with both my hands so her blood-shot eyes looked directly at mine.

"Don't ever do something you are going to regret later. But trust me, you're just scared. Don't let this fear affect your whole career and potentially your whole life. So stop crying, and go back inside"

I said firmly into her face. I don't think I can stress enough the fact she has to stop crying. It breaks my heart.

She started to stop crying. Wow, I'm so magical. Sniffling, she went back inside without looking back. Hope she doesn't look back when she debuts.

YOUR P.O.V

-----------

You don't even know what you're doing. You just kind of do whatever your body wants to do. Your brain is elsewhere.

Yes, you're just scared. You're scared that you won't be successful, or have violent sasaeng fans. Most of all, you have to leave your aunt all by herself in Korea for a month. But let's listen to Sehun oppa and follow your heart.

Subconsciously you start to practise your dance. Because whatever you do you can't escape reality, you eventually have to debut. This was your dream. Although this may be scary, grit your teeth and do this shit.

You feel better after getting rid of your stress by sweating. Hmm, you wonder how Chanyeol is doing. You left him at the hospital all alone. He was getting distracting. Hope this doesn't let this affect your relationship. After all, you're the one that poured boiling hot coffee on him.

SEHUN P.O.V

------------

"Have you seen her though?"

Chanyeol asked questions after questions. Excuse me hyung, do you think I'm Google? I don't know anything!

"No I haven't seen her, she isn't with the rest of JEW-L. Maybe she went out"

I lied saying I haven't seen her. She is right here; behind these doors in the practise room. Her heavy breathing reminds me of Kai's poodles.

"Aish, she said she'll go back! Ugh I've should've gone with her"

I can hear him get frustrated through the phone.

"Well if she wanted you to come she wouldn't have left you"

I replied immediately not realising I was being incredibly cocky.

"What?! So now you know much more about her than I do?"

He his anger started building again.

"No... it's just... it's just... I think debutting came as a big shock... so she might... you know... need some space"

I tried to save myself but I'm just digging myself a hole here.

"Just forget about it"

He sighed with all his anger pushed back and hanged up.

I opened the door slightly and peeked inside. There wasn't anybody there. Huh? I swear she was in here. I opened the door a little more and stuck my whole head in. Where the fuck is that woman that Chanyeol is so fond of? If Chanyeol likes her, she must be something. She cannot leave my sight.

I couldn't help myself, I just launched myself through the doors and started walking into the practise room, seeing my own reflection in the giant mirrors.

Something suddenly caught my eye in the mirror. Are those shorts? No. Woah wait. That's someone's sports bra. What in fuckery's name is tha... OH SWEET BABY JESUS! She isn't wearing a fucking top! THIS CRAZY LADY IS FUCKING NAKED!

"AHHHHHHH YOU FREAK! AHHHHHHH!"

A high pitched scream travelled along all the practise rooms all the way to the recording studio. I swear to God that could've broke all these mirrors, my ear drums and shattered my heart.

Because from that moment I think I fell in love.

Sorry Chanyeol hyung.