Growing a Beard

"Can you stop holding me so tightly please? My bracelets are digging into me"

You whined as Sehun dragged you down the streets.

"Wait I'm trying to find a place to eat and you're going to run away because you don't want to eat"

He shouted back in the crowds of people, not even looking back.

"I don't want to eat but doesn't mean I'll run away, please let go, please please please!

"Then you have to stay super close to me"

Sehun grabbed both your shoulders and shoved you in front of him.

"Now I can keep an eye on you"

He smiled as you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Let's eat ddukbokki!"

Sehun rushed over to the stand.

You stood there from a distance watching him pay for the food when you start remembering when months ago Chanyeol brought you here too during Christams break when you ran away from the company building.

"Hey I've got food!"

He screamed from the stand waving frantically as she started approaching you.

"Hey are you alright?"

Sehun got super close to you suddenly and spoke softly at your face.

"Yeah yeah I'm really good yeah..."

You managed to laugh back to hide and bury all your feelings.

"You don't look good. Do you not like ddukbokki?"

He looked quite serious. He must be genuinely concerned.

SEHUN P.O.V

-----------

"Do you want to sit down or something?"

I tried my best to make her feel better whatever that's wrong in the first place anyways.

Maybe she doesn't appreciates me taking her to random places. But she seemed fine until now... ugh I never understand the female population.

"Here have some!"

I took the little fork and gave her one.

"Thanks"

She still had her head down when she reached for the fork.

"Wait"

I quickly pulled the fork back away from her.

"You don't get to eat unless you tell me what's wrong"

She looked at the food and then back at me. There was a very long pause I swear I grew a beard in the meantime.

"Ugh fine"

She sighed rolling her eyes at me.

"It's not really a big deal but a long time ago I came here with..."

"Chanyeol hyung?"

"Wait how did you know?"

"Hm, good guess then"

I smiled.

"Well I ate ddukbokki with him like absolutely ages ago but I guess I just..."

"Remembered and now feel bad that you completely ignored him for the past month?"

I interrupted her sentence again.

"So you know already?"

She looked so serious I have never seen her like this.

"Well I guess there's no point talking about him since its probably going make me feel worse"

"Look, it's not your fault. If anything it's his fault for not calling you. We're going to have a great day today I promise, so let's forget about Chanyeol for the time being, okay?"

I reassured her. I don't know why, I did feel bad although I like her very much. But like I said, it's his fault. He's back with Dara unnie or whatever. I must cease this golden opportunity.

"Okay!"

She managed to force a smile and snatch back her fork without me knowing.

"Eat up! We're going somewhere really cool tonight!"

"Why tonight? Why not now?"

"Oh I just have to bring you somewhere before the really really special place I planned. But you can only go at night"

"Why?"

"Well that's a secret!"

I pinched her cheek and smiled brightly at her before finishing my food.