Walk of Shame

YOUR P.O.V

-----------------

You quickly got off the elevator trying to avoid Chanyeol's question walking ahead. 

"Hey, wait for me!" 

He shouted, following with his quickened footsteps.

You quickly spun around, forcing Chanyeol to suddenly stop and look up at you.

"Please let me go back to the company by myself"

You firmly said to him, looking directly at his eyes.

"I don't want there to be any misunderstanding on why I disappeared for half the day"

"It's okay, just say you were with me!"

Chanyeol replied like an innocent naive child.

"No. That's what I don't want"

You shot back at him. His eyes suddenly  became filled with sadness as you rushed  out the double  doors to call a taxi.

CHANYEOL P.O.V

----------------

Why is she being like that? One minute she's nice and next minute she absolutely hates me. Ughh, just forget about her. It's probably that time of month.

So there I was, stranded in the lobby of a hospital. Fabulous. Even if I was already bloody famous, she isn't. Even if I don't have things to do, in a month she will be debuting in America.

I slowly made my way out the building texting Baekhyun where I've gone, but was stopped by a figure.

"Aish!"

I screamed as I almost dropped my phone. I looked up to see what kind of motherfucking bastard was in my way.

"Chanyeol-ssi?!"

A familiar voice murmured out.

"Sunbae-nim?"

I replied without thinking, forgetting to hit send.

"What are you doing here?"

Dara spoke sweetly like she always does. Ughh, seriously I don't have the time for this. Aiiishhh, how to avoid her...

"Ah um, I..."

Suddenly my phone started ringing. OH THANKTHE LORD! SAVED BY THE FUCKING BELL!

"I'm so sorry sunbae, I have to go"

I pointed at my phone and gave her a fake smile before I ran out into the cold.

YOUR P.O.V

-----------

You arrived at the company in what you seem in the matter of seconds. You quickly paid the driver grabbing your bag and running into the building.

Minnie literally called you every 4 seconds that you just turned off your phone all together. You made your way into the practise room to find directors, camera crew and staff congratulating JEW-L, shaking their hands and warm embraces.

Well, this was awkward. You stood there rocking back on your toes until JJ spotted me behind the crowd.

"Hey, she's finally here!"

JJ screamed like she would normally do.

"Where did you go for 3 hours?"

She whispered subtly behind my ear.

"I just needed some air I guess"

You replied, not technically lying because that's what you intended to do until Chanyeol came along, distracting you.

"Well the manager oppa just paid for our lunch, you missed that"

She mumbled to me quietly.

"It's okay, I ate as well, with my ee-mo"

You quickly replied trying to find your spare clothes that you left here yesterday.

"Oh! You went to the hospital?! You should have told us! We were so worried that you were kidnapped or dead"

Tia ran over from the crowd inc people surrounding the snacks of the table.

"Because that is a reasonable assumption isn't it"

You rolled your eyes eager to leave the stuffy room again. Maybe you're not fit to be a real pop star.

You finally managed to get out to find Sehun there, stood there waiting for someone to come out.

"Ah annyeong Sehun oppa!"

You were really surprised to see him.

"So debut in America, huh?"

He was still leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, it's really exciting, I think"

You smiled brightly at him.

"You're not that happy are you?"

He finally stood up straight and started walking towards you.

"Umm... no, I - I - I am happy"

You were so bad at lying even a cat probably could tell when you're not truthful.

"It's okay. I was like this when I started. I think you just need a friend to talk to"

He smiled gently and wrapped his arms around you as you sobbed quietly in his shoulder.